Why is microsoft support so bad?

Discus and support Why is microsoft support so bad? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For the size of the company its ridiculous how hard you have to try in order to get through to anyone. A callback service that has been broken for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Default_2059, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Default_2059
    Default_2059 Guest

For the size of the company its ridiculous how hard you have to try in order to get through to anyone. A callback service that has been broken for months, a 'live chat' that never actually connects you to anyone... Every single time I have had a problem with a Microsoft product it is always an absolute pain in the **** to get it resolved and can often take weeks/months for the simplest request.

Please Microsoft take note of Apple customer care and how easy it is to get through, and how well trained their staff are to handle simple queries.

I understand you don't want to support products you've already received money for, but unfortunately some of us have made the mistake of purchasing various software from you and want these to work as they were sold!

:)

Default_2059, Nov 21, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Why is Microsoft support so bad?

Hello Luka Vegelj,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with Microsoft support. We value your feedback and we are always working to improve our service. Can you please tell me more about the issue you are facing and how we can help you? We want to make sure that you have a positive experience with our products and services. Thank you for choosing Microsoft.

If you are unable to login, can you tell us the error message that pops up?

Have you tried filling out the recovery form.

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

These articles may also help.

You forgot your Microsoft account username - Microsoft Support

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello, could give more details of what would be your question, would be about subscriptions, consoles, accessories etc.

You mention that you tried to contact support, I believe that at the moment the call-back is not working, but the contact via chat with the support is operational through the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us/
  4. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately you would have to continue trying to work with support directly for assistance. If you can't find the option to chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us you can also use the option to request a call back.

Typically nothing can be transferred between accounts, so if that's something support told you they could do, you'd have to continue working with them so they can do it.
  5. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Sorry to hear that you had a hard time getting in touch with Microsoft support. It could be that support is having a huge number of calls preventing them to process a callback at the moment but yes I understand where you are coming from, it can get frustrating. Maybe requesting a callback at a later time might work. Meanwhile, the best thing we can do here in the forums is to refer you to this interactive page via this link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/account-bil...

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
Thema:

1. Why is microsoft support so bad? - Similar Threads - Why microsoft support

2. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  3. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  4. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  5. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  6. Why is Xbox & Microsoft support so trash?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox & Microsoft support so trash?: Hey boys n gals just seeing why Xbox Support has been Soooo trash lately to deal with? No gamer tags are allowed anymore I have tried like 100 different ones all saying “Not allowed” like when did...
  7. Why is Microsoft Support so abysmally awful?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsoft Support so abysmally awful?: Several weeks ago i redeemed all my Microsoft rewards points for 1 month of Game Pass. I never received the reward! I contacted Microsoft support who directed me to the rewards team. I told them...
  8. Why is Microsoft support so bad?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsoft support so bad?: I cannot log in my Microsoft account as the same error pops up everytime. Also it looks as if my account got deleted for no reason since when I tried making another account with the same email I...
  9. Why is microsoft support so bad?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is microsoft support so bad?: [mod removed] Hello everyone! I recently got hacked on minecraft and microsoft support is literally useless. First of all I sent a ticket to minecraft support but they said that the cant do...
  10. Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...: Xbox support is deliberately trying to make us not use it. I have been trying to reach a live chat agent for the past 20 minutes but the endless circles deliberately deny me it, All i have is the...