why is microsoft support garbage?

Discus and support why is microsoft support garbage? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my friend recently got his account hacked and all the information changed so he literally couldnt submit a form if he wants to so now he has lost... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Legendary_fazza, Jan 7, 2023.

1. why is microsoft support garbage?

So my friend recently got his account hacked and all the information changed so he literally couldnt submit a form if he wants to so now he has lost everything tied to that account and all microsoft has to say is "Unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us to validate your account ownership." like really? you guys have one of the biggest companies and you couldnt be bothered having a live support of some kind or a better verification for people who lose their accounts.

:)

Legendary_fazza, Jan 7, 2023
  2. eugeniu olaru Win User

It is incredibly complicated to get support from Microsoft. Practically impossible. I am trying to reach a human to solve the issue I have but no success. I might not be the smartest man, but this is why we procure Microsoft services isn't it ??
  3. KaiyoOrganiz Win User

Bluetooth headset?

Why there is no headset support because of garbage kinect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. smileskybird Win User

How meny full XB1 games you have installion on 500GB HDD.

I guess Microsoft forked out around US$2 billion to buy this so called garbage. It's also why millions play this 'garbage'.
  5. wolfheart517 Win User

Why is the Microsoft Xbox customer support team actually garbage?

I recommend that you use the chat is faster than making a call and there they always solve you quickly
  6. HeMan Rules You Win User

Why are Canadians Payingmore?!

It's absolute garbage. That's why I don;t waste my money on Microsoft's Live crap.
Thema:

1. why is microsoft support garbage? - Similar Threads - why microsoft support

2. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  3. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  4. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  5. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  6. Why is Xbox & Microsoft support so trash?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox & Microsoft support so trash?: Hey boys n gals just seeing why Xbox Support has been Soooo trash lately to deal with? No gamer tags are allowed anymore I have tried like 100 different ones all saying “Not allowed” like when did...
  7. Why is Microsoft Support so abysmally awful?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsoft Support so abysmally awful?: Several weeks ago i redeemed all my Microsoft rewards points for 1 month of Game Pass. I never received the reward! I contacted Microsoft support who directed me to the rewards team. I told them...
  8. Why is Microsoft support so bad?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsoft support so bad?: I cannot log in my Microsoft account as the same error pops up everytime. Also it looks as if my account got deleted for no reason since when I tried making another account with the same email I...
  9. Why is microsoft support so bad?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is microsoft support so bad?: [mod removed] Hello everyone! I recently got hacked on minecraft and microsoft support is literally useless. First of all I sent a ticket to minecraft support but they said that the cant do...
  10. Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...: Xbox support is deliberately trying to make us not use it. I have been trying to reach a live chat agent for the past 20 minutes but the endless circles deliberately deny me it, All i have is the...