Why is Microsoft robbing people?

Discus and support Why is Microsoft robbing people? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought Xbox digital gift card to renew my subscription. I put in the code an it did not go to my account balance. It went to my account credit. Now... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DeonDavis2, Nov 27, 2022.

1. DeonDavis2
    DeonDavis2 Guest

I bought Xbox digital gift card to renew my subscription. I put in the code an it did not go to my account balance. It went to my account credit. Now there is no way I can use it nor refund it. I tried to contact Microsoft but all I'm getting is a bunch of robots. Please help me. Why cant I use my account credit

:)

DeonDavis2, Nov 27, 2022
  2. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Xbox One Is a Load of rubbish

Honestly, Microsoft need to stop robbing people, it's a really mean thing to do..
  3. BrianMahoney7 Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer

Thank you for informing me, that's a total bummer and a waste of $60, it feels like getting robbed Why would Microsoft do that.
  4. AoX Chap Win User

Xbox Ambassador stole my 12 month Gold code

more awesome support out of xbox! Who is Microsoft hiring for these tech supports?

People who will hang up on you or rob you blind!

thanks microsoft!
  5. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Watch Dogs 'Digital Shadow' video knows everything about you

I want to find some rich woman to rob blind. Why? Why not?
  6. Niki HQ Win User

Favorite things to do in the LC

You can rob people in GTA IV! It happened to me in one of the clothing stores - I think MODO. it gives yuo an option of rob register!
Thema:

1. Why is Microsoft robbing people? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft robbing

2. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  3. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  4. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  5. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  6. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  7. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  8. why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem

in XBoX on Windows
    why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem: Sounds like youtube can stream to my xbox and many others around the world and so my question is why hasnt xbox fixed this problem its invasion of ones privacy to an extent im really surprised...
  9. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...
  10. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...