why is microsoft keep crashing?

Discus and support why is microsoft keep crashing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why is microsoft keep crashing when im in the middle of a game or at the end of a game.and i loose all the luggage i couldnt open cause i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StoodAtom677543, Sep 23, 2017.

1. why is microsoft keep crashing?

why is microsoft keep crashing when im in the middle of a game or at the end of a game.and i loose all the luggage i couldnt open cause i crashed.please fix this problem

:)

StoodAtom677543, Sep 23, 2017
  2. Ky3217
    Ky3217 Guest
    why does Microsoft keep stressing .....

[quote user="Eggnogga"]

Digital is the future, whether you like it or not. MS' initial policies are also the future. I think people had an issue with them, because the infrastructure needed for those policies isn't fully in place yet.

[/quote]

While I'll agree that digital is the future, Microsoft's polices are in no way the future. People didnt like them because they were crap policies. They are policies that will never work. Plain and simple.

Ky3217, Sep 23, 2017
  3. why does Microsoft keep stressing .....

Full digital is great as long as games are no more than £35 new. Ever. Until that point digital is a rip-off and won't be taken up fully.

Dangerous Alan, Sep 23, 2017
  4. Georges C. Win User

Why does Microsoft Solitaire Collection keeps crashing?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Nzolo, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2?

See which version of Windows 10/11 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Microsoft edge keeps crashing

Thanks, guys!

I've tried streaming on Beam, Twitch, and Youtube. These were the only streaming sites that wouldn't give me an error when I tried to stream or went to the site. Netflix, HBO Go, and Hulu either gave an error or pushed towards the app.

Silver mentions that browsing the internet works just fine. Is this the same for everyone else? Can you guys let me know the names of the other browsing apps you are using, too? I want to dig into this as much as I can to help you out. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. KY OUTLAW 42021 Win User

Microsoft edge keeps crashing

Streaming movies makes it crash
  7. melanie brown2 Win User

The Microsoft Store keeps crashing

Hi. My name is Mel and I am an independent advisor. This has happened to me yesterday. I have reported it as a bug to Microsoft so hopefully they'll look at it and fix it. I would suggest you report it too.
  8. Nokiller191_ Win User

Microsoft store keeps crashing

By resetting my PC I mean I closed it and then just opened it and I haven't received any code it just crashes and I am on Windows 10.
Thema:

why is microsoft keep crashing?

1. why is microsoft keep crashing? - Similar Threads - why microsoft keep

2. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  3. Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version: right after installing microsoft roblox every time i right click my cursor keep ending up on a whole diffrent place, everytime i right click to change my pov it keep teleporting the cursor into...
  4. Why Microsoft keeps shaving off ways of making points for rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Microsoft keeps shaving off ways of making points for rewards?: Why Microsoft keeps shaving off ways of making points for rewards? 4b23a289-6c0d-4434-9820-ddf5a82aa5a0
  5. Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?: Everytime I try to confirm my order, it keeps refreshing the page. 891827de-cefa-4c7e-b480-5481ca39b013
  6. Why does Microsoft keep this hacking **** happening?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft keep this hacking **** happening?: Microsoft, Make a better support system for recovering our accounts. This is not a suggestion, this is a warning. I've had my account taken twice from two different emails and I'm sick and tired...
  7. Why does my Microsoft account keep asking me to sign in? in website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Microsoft account keep asking me to sign in? in website: i try to sign in my account in this link (https://account.microsoft.com/account/Account) i wrote my username and password right and u send me an email that contain a code then i used that code for...
  8. Why does Microsoft keep locking my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft keep locking my account?: It began God knows how long ago. I got locked out of my account and I couldn't get it back because of the phone verification anti-spam system. It makes no sense because I could change my password...
  9. Why does Microsoft keep logging me out of my account?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft keep logging me out of my account?!: So I purchased PlayStation Plus for my PS4 so that I can play minecraft with my friends, but I keep getting this message "Oops! Your Account was disconnected. To invite more players sign in on the...
  10. Why does my Microsoft app keep closing by itself

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Microsoft app keep closing by itself: It keeps closing by it self every time I open it 2eaecb15-01a9-4740-9271-1f0f7dfc02b9