Why is Microsoft customer service so bad?

Discus and support Why is Microsoft customer service so bad? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Its been 2 days and iv got ahold of one person and he couldn't help me and sent me to a different customer service page that gave me more problems. Why... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kylemcclary, Nov 8, 2021.

1. kylemcclary
    kylemcclary Guest

Its been 2 days and iv got ahold of one person and he couldn't help me and sent me to a different customer service page that gave me more problems. Why is such a big tech company so bad at online service?

:)

kylemcclary, Nov 8, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Ok what is your issue

If it's a game related issue yes they will send you to the developer as customer service IS NOT game support nor do they troubleshoot third party devices

If it is the troubleshooting page for your actual problem that's for you to try

In short we cant help you if you don't describe your issue

If it's not related to xbox but a third party xbox support cannot help no support line can help that except the manufacturer
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, what seems to be the issue? In that way we can proceed in checking what will be the best option.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Why is the microsoft's customer service so bad?

Hello Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand your sentiment in contacting support. This is not the experience that Microsoft wishes you to have. As your concern is related to billing, we can suggest you way to contact our live support team for assistance. For they have advance tools to assist any billing concerns.

Before that, we recommend you check the subscription that you have, please visit this link and sign in with your account to check: Microsoft account | Services & subscriptions.

Recurring of bill usually happens every month or year, depending on what you have subscribed with. In your case, if this is a charge on same account, this could be on different subscription or else on different account. Please make sure to see the accounts with the issue.

Once you are done checking your accounts, please contact our live support team.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. noahge0923 Win User

customer service

Microsoft is such a big company, why is customer service so bad now?I have also contacted customer service for several days, the problem is not resolved at all.
  6. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Alan Wake Achievement Stat Issue

sorry noone here can explained to you why the publisher is ignoring the fact that so many gamers are experiencing this problem and refuse to allow the patch, You will need to contact the game developer as it is them that make and decide on a patch for their
    game not microsoft. It is also not bad customer service on microsoft's behalf, it is the game developer that is giving bad customer service.
Thema:

1. Why is Microsoft customer service so bad? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft customer

2. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  3. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  4. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  5. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  6. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  7. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  8. why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem

in XBoX on Windows
    why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem: Sounds like youtube can stream to my xbox and many others around the world and so my question is why hasnt xbox fixed this problem its invasion of ones privacy to an extent im really surprised...
  9. Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...: Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for subscription but make it impossible to access customer service via phone or online chat support....
  10. Why can’t I customize the keyboard on Microsoft edge on my Xbox a photo and put a photo on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I customize the keyboard on Microsoft edge on my Xbox a photo and put a photo on...: What can I put a photo on the Xbox keyboard off the edge and why can I switch the start up screen on the Xbox series X start up screen to the Xbox one X type screen be pretty cool just some ideas...