Why is Microsoft banning me for literally no reason I’ starting to think it’s personal I’m...

Discus and support Why is Microsoft banning me for literally no reason I’ starting to think it’s personal I’m... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Please answer my question I read wanna know why is Microsoft so garbage and why u guys continue to harass and ban me for no reason?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Rich Porter, Aug 26, 2022.

1. Rich Porter
    Rich Porter Guest

Why is Microsoft banning me for literally no reason I’ starting to think it’s personal I’m...

Please answer my question I read wanna know why is Microsoft so garbage and why u guys continue to harass and ban me for no reason?

:)

Rich Porter, Aug 26, 2022
  2. Nxna Win User

I want to know why my account was suspended (15 day)while serving a communications suspension (8 day).

this literally just happened to me, no reason my appeal was denied so obviously something has gone wrong. I’m calling them because I’m not being banned for 15 days for no apparent reason and their awful system needs sorting out.
  3. Ancien7 relic Win User

After 8 years of the same gamer pic I was banned for it with no clear reason

It’s extremely frustrating that there’s no one to communicate with on bans and I feel like I’m being treated like a criminal for simply searching for an answer I don’t even want to be unbanned or anything I waited till it was done/ had my response from my appeal i understand that you personally can’t do anything but do not understand why I can’t simply have any clear reason (also this is my first time using any forums and also first time ever being banned)

Ever time I play games all can think about is how easily I could be banned without Microsoft giving a reason or taking any accountability is how I’m doing aswell as thinking about all the money I have spent on gaming and accessories that would become paper weights

I only hope that you can help Microsoft improve there ban apply system for others in the future
  4. mad monkey04 Win User

Reason For My Xbox One Ban

I'm simply asking 1 thing WHY IM A BANNED like how can they just ban my xbox one and not tell me why i'm banned and if i can't connect them why did they ban m with no way to connect them about why i'm banned so what your saying is the enforcement team banned
    me i lose £200 and i can't find out why? Its not right if my console was banned i need to be given a reason or it could just be a random ban no because still not being given a reason..and i only made another one as they're ignoring my post i simply asked for
    1 line why im i banned like the post say they would do a legthy investigation so there must be a reason i wasn't to know this reason or isit just they gonna ban me and not contact me which can be consider illegal as i've just been banned out of the blue no
    reason i bought intp the company and they ban me without reason meaning im losing $$$ so again i literally just want to know why im i banned
  5. Lest N Marv Win User

Enforcement Action

umm. Dispite the incorrect info

You don't get suspended for no reason

You can find exactly.the type of bad behaviour by checking Enforcement.xbox.com

Instead of making excuses fix your bad behaviour

Be human it's not rocket science
    Please don’t assume that I have “bad behavior.” I’m probably the most friendliest person you can play with on Xbox Live. Lol. Anyways, I literally can’t find any reason as to why I have this enforcement action taken on me. I just play the games like how
    they were meant to be played. I’m not even toxic, I’m seriously stumped at the moment.
  6. Tempest Z Win User

I’ve been banned on Xbox twice I was banned for 15 days then around day 12 I got another 15 day ban but yet I couldn’t do anything to receive another ban

Already did they ban a PO for a suspension appeal but it was declined without explanation. If I’m getting banned I should know the reason why when what time but after winning a game kids invited me to a party and they said they were going to report me for anything because I’m good at a game, so why should I get banned for some losers who can’t hold a temper wasn’t bothering anybody
Thema:

1. Why is Microsoft banning me for literally no reason I’ starting to think it’s personal I’m... - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft banning

2. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  3. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  4. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  5. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  6. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  7. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  8. Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban: Why the hell am I banned from quick chatting in a game I can’t even quick chat to any of my team8’s how are they able to control that much when I try to quick chat “nice shot” i get that stupid...
  9. Why is it that Microsoft will not ban someone harassing me but bans my friend for messaging...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that Microsoft will not ban someone harassing me but bans my friend for messaging...: I have someone on Xbox that is constantly messaging me outta the blue calling me names an bullying me an harassing me and Microsoft isn't doing anything. I have reported him multiple times already...
  10. I’ve basically been banned from using Microsoft rewards and I don’t know why.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve basically been banned from using Microsoft rewards and I don’t know why.: I’ve been back and forth in emails trying to get somewhere with this issue. I wasn’t able to redeem points so I emailed and after many follow up emails I got this answer. I don’t even understand...