Why is left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2 currently unavailable

Discus and support Why is left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2 currently unavailable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I go on the Microsoft store and search up left 4 dead and the second one it’s currently not available how am I able to get this game for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eric Rosado1, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Eric Rosado1
    Eric Rosado1 Guest

Every time I go on the Microsoft store and search up left 4 dead and the second one it’s currently not available how am I able to get this game for the Xbox s

:)

Eric Rosado1, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Eric! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

If there's no option to buy the game on the Xbox Store, that means that it's no longer available online unless you have a code to redeem.

You may try to check the Xbox 360 marketplace link below if you could buy those games.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/product/left-4-dea...
  3. ngocphi Win User

You can't if you read the forums faq

It among other games were removed due to expired licenses

In certain regions if it is the 7th in your region it's gone
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Can you play Left 4 Dead 1 & Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One Or Can the game only be played on Xbox 360 ?

5. Fire mar bill Win User

What are some good online co-op games?

Left 4 dead

Left 4 dead 2

Borderlands

Dead Island
  6. TheJackah Win User

Left 4 Dead 2

Thema:

1. Why is left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2 currently unavailable - Similar Threads - Why left dead

2. why my elite 2 controoler left rigger not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    why my elite 2 controoler left rigger not working: why my elite 2 controoler left rigger not working for no reson ? i try every solution that exist on internet but not registering and drive me crazy its not just some game not working at all...
  3. Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?: I just bought an elite controller today and I can’t click on the left stick to sprint in call of duty at certain angles. I can only click on it when I press exactly at a 45 degree angle....
  4. Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?: These controllers only seem to last about a month before having to turn up the dead zone to stop them moving. Can’t even control the menus any more. The 360 controllers never did this. Sort it...
  5. why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?: i tried and Microsoft and it said not available separately but still didnt let me buy it or download it and when i tried xbox.com 2 just showed the demo but not the price or the game price to buy...
  6. Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?: Yesterday I played some Halo Infinite Matches and noticed that my controller turned itself off. First I thought it was the battery so i charged it and today I recognized the issue occurs when I...
  7. Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...: I’ve done power cycle my Xbox one , redownloaded my profile. It’s done this before but I didn’t even know how to fix it then , it just started working again after I gave up . If anyone knows...
  8. why is my left stick spinning freely?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my left stick spinning freely?: Hello, I just bought an Elite series 2 custom controller from Xbox custom lab and had it for a few weeks If I unscrew it counterclockwise too much it won't move much at all like I'm tightening the...
  9. Why pressing LT switches my left and right analog sticks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why pressing LT switches my left and right analog sticks: In mw2 & now mw3 pressing LT switches my left analog to aim and right analog to move. When I release it it switches back to normal. Seems to only happen with MW2 & MW3 games. All other FPS works...
  10. Why can't I by Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 on my series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I by Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 on my series s?: Been trying to figure out how to download it 7fe663c2-d814-40d2-9bc1-6082127111bc