why is kerbal space program not for download?

Discus and support why is kerbal space program not for download? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; on the xbox youtube account it says "Kerbal Space Program coming to Xbox One!" and it was uploaded in 2015. ksp has a download page but it says not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MellowAnt, Sep 22, 2017.

  1. MellowAnt
    MellowAnt Guest

    why is kerbal space program not for download?

    MellowAnt, Sep 22, 2017
    #1
  2. Nick Da Fox
    Nick Da Fox Guest
    Destiny legendary edition and Destiny base game missing on store

    Same thing happened to me when I searched up Kerbal Space Program For Xbox One.
     
    Nick Da Fox, Sep 22, 2017
    #2
  3. x3j3UKN
    x3j3UKN Guest
    Kerbal Space Program

    I am tempted to buy it on PC at some point, assuming it will run well enough on my Surface Pro 4 that is.

    To be honest though, as I havent anything to judge it by, it is running pretty well on the XB1, a few bugs but from what I hear they are KSP bugs anyway and the PC had the same bugs at this version
     
    x3j3UKN, Sep 22, 2017
    #3
  4. D2123 Win User

    Here’s the full list of 15 games getting keyboard and mouse support on Xbox One

    What about:

    -Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition
  5. Nick Da Fox Win User

    Destiny legendary edition and Destiny base game missing on store

    Same thing happened to me when I searched up Kerbal Space Program For Xbox One.
  6. LuigiLumbago Win User

    Kerbal Space Program

    I am not very happy right now as it is not on sale
  7. LuigiLumbago Win User

    Kerbal Space Program

    How do you know? Are you an official member?

    No sarcasm
  8. LuigiLumbago Win User

    Kerbal Space Program

    Dang, my xbox live ends on tuesday.
Thema:

why is kerbal space program not for download?

Loading...
  1. why is kerbal space program not for download? - Similar Threads - why kerbal space

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...