Why is it when I report someone you don’t do anything

Discus and support Why is it when I report someone you don’t do anything in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I report someone you don’t kick them out of the game or anything but when you report me I get kicked out aae549a4-f885-45e2-b3c4-1208ed1aeb70 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bruhhhh_510, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Bruhhhh_510
    Bruhhhh_510 Guest

When I report someone you don’t kick them out of the game or anything but when you report me I get kicked out

:)

Bruhhhh_510, Jan 31, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Based on the link below. They said "After you report a player, it enters a dedicated queue that we monitor. We'll investigate it and act per our policies.
    Content and behaviour that puts players at risk or makes them feel unwelcome has no place in the Xbox community. Our goal is to protect everyone's gaming experience.
    For more info about actions we might take, visit the “Consequences” section of the Community Standards for Xbox: https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards#...;

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

Rest assured that every reports we sent to them is being reviewed and investigated. It may just take some time for them to review all reports.
  3. david s8 Win User

How come when reps tell me my ban will be lifted Microsoft doesn’t honor what the reps told me?

I have reported players and when I do it pops up on my Xbox stating that xbox can’t take action on the report I filed. Someone messaged me and told me to F off so I reported it and the same thing xbox can’t take action on the report I filed. As well my calls are recorded with Microsoft of me reporting this problem with Microsoft that when I file legit reports the system is kicking my reports back and saying it can’t take action on my reports. I don’t falsely report people so I don’t know why it’s doing that to me when the system is supposed to be 100 percent. You tell me to report players well how can I when you have a broken system.
  4. HerasUniverse Win User

Xbox being biased towards banning

I don’t know anything about the biased nature of Xbox management, but I would recommend that if someone messages or comments anything that is inappropriate, immediately report it so that you are the one to end it before anything else even begins. I know
    it is tempting to continue a heated conversation, but if you have a history, lets make it so that no one has the opportunity to report you.

Sorry to not be much help, but it is the decision to make. You don’t have to take the [Mod Removed - Profanity] that other people dish out to you, nor should you be the one to get in trouble. Report it and move on.
  5. Caleb Morphew Win User

How can I reset my Xbox one account

No not the game I been get my account reported I don’t do anything wrong
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Question about XboxAmbassadors Bullying

Just to add,when you report someone via your console you will not be told anything.

Sometimes you might get a thank you message from the enforcement team if someone receives enforcement action due to a report you've filed but this is very rare.

Other than that you will not be told anything.

Customer support can't do anything as they are nothing to do with xbox live enforcement.
Thema:

1. Why is it when I report someone you don’t do anything - Similar Threads - Why report someone

2. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  3. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  4. Why is the Xbox report system messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Xbox report system messed up: When I report people it normally doesn't go through it says that Xbox couldn't take action but yesterday it said that Xbox had taken action well right after that my Xbox was suspended so now I can...
  5. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  6. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  7. Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices: So this guy was going off, cursing, harassing me and even saying some pretty hateful racial things. I recorded 4 separate videos and when I went to review them for submission I couldnt hear him or...
  8. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  9. Why was I false reported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I false reported: Hi my account is powderyheart and I have been false reported for cursing while I just put hashtag to make it look like I was as a joke 7ed09d0a-3229-45ab-a929-55308b6f5666
  10. Why wont my reports work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my reports work: Can't report people who are threatening me and harassing me because my reports aren't going threw literally have someone call me the N word and been told to [mod removed] I report it then I get...