Why is it when I log into my skate three account? It says sorry there’s a problem with the...

Discus and support Why is it when I log into my skate three account? It says sorry there’s a problem with the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I am logging into skate three I it always ends with this saying sorry there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Icecream782, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Icecream782
    Icecream782 Guest

Why is it when I log into my skate three account? It says sorry there’s a problem with the...

When I am logging into skate three I it always ends with this saying sorry there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in and it says to go to account live but when I do it just brings me back to my home page for Microsoft .

:)

Icecream782, Jan 5, 2023
  2. Sun Khou Win User

Why is it when I log into my skate three account? It says sorry there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in.

Hello Icecream782,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description you posted, it seems that you have an issue with Xbox wherein you are always getting an error message saying sorry there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in. When you try to login to your game Skate 3.

Let’s work together in finding the best solution to this issue.

In the meantime, we would like you to try the steps provided from this helpful thread link: “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials - Microsoft Community

Let me know if it helps,

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Sun Khou Win User

Why is it when I log into my skate three account? It says sorry there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in.

Hello Icecream782,

We are very sorry for the late follow-up,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link:Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. HazelArc34 Win User

My Skate 3 game is making me start fresh after I did a factory reset of series X where I kept games and appps

Well, when I go to manage storage from the 360 interface and I get to the skate three file, my career photo is pending upload 3 MB, replay pending upload 31 MB, skater in sync , 6 MB.

And when I look at the one when I get on skate three when I’m in the menu, I could see my board sales 100,000 and I look at my stats under my stats but my character is gone is it because of the pending upload issue?

So I don’t know what to do all my other 360 games are fine i’ checked them out myself. Their files are OK. I made sure to load into them to make sure I can play and I was at my save point and it was fine. Skate three is the only issue.

Yes, I uninstalled and reinstalled skate three and nothing is changed.
  5. XxL3G1TSL4Y3RxX Win User

Sorry, there was a problem. Please try again later. Error code: 80151103

i am having an issue logging onto Xbox live. First it asks me to update my security. Asks me my email and password. Then, when everything I have entered is correct, it says "sorry, there was a problem. Please try again later. Code:00000000

Why?
    I just had this same problem right now. Try logging into your microsoft account on a different device (PC, phone...) then try logging in again on your xbox
  6. StickBoy6969 Win User

Sorry, there was a problem. Please try again later. Error code: 80151103

i am having an issue logging onto Xbox live. First it asks me to update my security. Asks me my email and password. Then, when everything I have entered is correct, it says "sorry, there was a problem. Please try again later. Code:00000000

Why?

I just had this same problem right now. Try logging into your microsoft account on a different device (PC, phone...) then try logging in again on your xbox
    Same with me :( any fixes?
Thema:

1. Why is it when I log into my skate three account? It says sorry there’s a problem with the... - Similar Threads - Why log skate

2. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  3. Why can’t I log into Cookieisblu ac

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I log into Cookieisblu ac: I put *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** when I was men yo put *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2921f788-ce83-49b1-991c-24a90fb02a0c
  4. Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?: I have set up my Xbox so I don’t have to log in every time yet it still comes up. Then when I put in my password it loads for a bit then a white screen appears. I have tried everything. From...
  5. Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.: When i load up Fortnite it says that an unexpected error has occured when logging in with my xbox live account. I’ve tried restarting the console, deleting the game and reinstalling, deleting my...
  6. why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link I kinda hate it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link I kinda hate it: why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link 2218d120-c3ea-493f-83b1-a54dec8b7259
  7. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  8. Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?: I have no clue what just happened, but I tried to open up Minecraft on Lunar Client and then again through the launcher and it had my microsoft account logged out. I then went through the xbox...
  9. Why cant I log into my xbox account on my PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I log into my xbox account on my PC?: So basically, I did something stupid and copy and pasted my entire SSD into an external drive in hopes of freeing up some space (I kept basically whatever windows made me keep) and now the xbox...
  10. Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com(Cloud Gaming)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com(Cloud Gaming)?: Split from this thread. i have the same issue but not with cloud gaming, i got a notification that asetto corsa is on sale so i went to buy it on xbox.com and i could not buy it because i...