Why is it when I block someone due to there actions, they report me or my post and I get...

Discus and support Why is it when I block someone due to there actions, they report me or my post and I get... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why is it when I block someone due to there actions, they report me or my post and I get the Enforcement Band? This has happend three times now 2 now... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sapio DB, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Sapio DB
    Sapio DB Guest

Why is it when I block someone due to there actions, they report me or my post and I get...

Why is it when I block someone due to there actions, they report me or my post and I get the Enforcement Band? This has happend three times now 2 now on the gamertag I have now.

:)

Sapio DB, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Spartanxxx Win User

Flawed Reputation system - stuck in avoid me and good player simultaneously

I agree that there does need to be repercussions against players or are actually being toxic or cheating. Reporting someone for that should be the impact on the accounts, not blocking. Blocking should be used to stop communications or contact from that player,
    but should NOT harm the account it is used against.

When someone is reported, the report is reviewed and action is taken. Blocking someone hurts a players reputation but is never looked at or justified. I couldn't care less if someone blocked me to avoid playing against me, but this should not stop me from
    playing other people as it does now (avoid me reputation has pretty much disabled my ability to play any matchmaking games).
  3. david s8 Win User

How come when reps tell me my ban will be lifted Microsoft doesn’t honor what the reps told me?

I have reported players and when I do it pops up on my Xbox stating that xbox can’t take action on the report I filed. Someone messaged me and told me to F off so I reported it and the same thing xbox can’t take action on the report I filed. As well my calls are recorded with Microsoft of me reporting this problem with Microsoft that when I file legit reports the system is kicking my reports back and saying it can’t take action on my reports. I don’t falsely report people so I don’t know why it’s doing that to me when the system is supposed to be 100 percent. You tell me to report players well how can I when you have a broken system.
  4. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Will i get banned for bot accounts following me when I don’t want them to

Hi Jaden G.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you, we are sorry to hear that.

I will share a post with you from a previous post:

If you have done nothing wrong, then you will not get suspended or banned. As for the spambot accounts. Just report and block them using the report and block features on the Xbox. The enforcement team will get the reports and take the relevant action on them.

source:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...t-banned/a21676c6-180f-4502-876b-063e1652d3dc

Thanks,
    Mauro
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Why is it when I block someone due to there actions, they report me or my post and I get the Enforcement Band? This has happend three times now 2 now on the gamertag I have now.

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Sapio, just blocking a user, that doesn't stop the fact that the other person may have to report a problem, my friend.

But if you believe that something went wrong, below is the official procedure

All the details regarding the ban are here, enter it and see the exact reason for the ban.

https://enforcement.xbox.com

You can try to use it, by this link here.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

That way it will be analyzed, and if it is found that it was unfairly, they will withdraw.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. soggycarrot Win User

Reporting code of conduct violations

In those situations just report the other people and block them. It doesn't matter how a situation starts. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you will be punished. This is per the rules you agreed to.

The enforcement team rarely sends any notifications when they do take action on someone you report, but it doesn't mean they aren't looking into it and taken action.
    If you cant be bothered to read my entire posting then dont tell me what I agreed to as Im already aware, and that is not the issue, blocking one persons account is no longer the end all to abusive spam if someone can keep switching accounts to continue harassing,
    but thanks for the universal xbl response
Thema:

1. Why is it when I block someone due to there actions, they report me or my post and I get... - Similar Threads - Why block someone

2. Why did you block me not for 3 nights?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you block me not for 3 nights?: You blocked my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** It's been 3 years and I haven't done anything with you. You won't remove my blocks, at least tell me why...
  3. Why am I blocked from Minecraft launcher?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I blocked from Minecraft launcher?: I can't get into the Minecraft launcher. When I came to the Microsoft website originally with the code I was told that my account was blocked. My email is fairly new and this is the first time...
  4. Why when I try to login to Xbox live I get internet failed ,xbox live blocked ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why when I try to login to Xbox live I get internet failed ,xbox live blocked ?: Why when I try to login to Xbox live I get internet failed ,xbox live blocked ? 030f0495-aaa8-4b7f-a1b7-76b0a2f98666
  5. Why does it say party chat is blocked when I try to join a party

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say party chat is blocked when I try to join a party: I was just in a party at 5am and now it says party chat is blocked 1cde700d-56af-40d8-8c86-1bea77ff808d
  6. Why is Giantess blocked as a gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Giantess blocked as a gamertag?: While trying to change my gamertag I found out that Giantess is not allowed. I was wondering if anyone out there knew why that was? Even when I put random numbers it was still not allowed. It...
  7. Why can’t my friend hear me or add me on Xbox after I accidentally blocked him?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t my friend hear me or add me on Xbox after I accidentally blocked him?: My friend cant add me or hear me in party chat after I blocked him by accident. 82e8969b-5b8d-4054-b015-10cf595a4120
  8. Why can't I unblock people I didn't willingly block in the first place?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I unblock people I didn't willingly block in the first place?: So I woke up today and found out four people on my friends list got blocked but not by me or the only other person who has access to my account. (Younger brother, he doesn't lie or play pranks.) I...
  9. Why is it when i block or remove friends theyre still showing unblocked and still as a friend?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i block or remove friends theyre still showing unblocked and still as a friend?: Why is it when I block people or remove them, it doesnt actually do it? I have removed some people and their names always pop up when theyre online. I have nothing to do with those people. Why are...
  10. Why was my post about the block feature removed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was my post about the block feature removed: Just a bit ago I posted a posted about the block feature being removed and people abusing it and it was removed. I was wondering whys it was removed. I wasn't spamming at all....