Why is it the instant I log into my Xbox live account it disconnects me from live?

Discus and support Why is it the instant I log into my Xbox live account it disconnects me from live? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The instant I sign in on my Xbox account it disconnects from Xbox live and its connected the internet is working good but the instant I log in it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cherokee Wapass, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Why is it the instant I log into my Xbox live account it disconnects me from live?

The instant I sign in on my Xbox account it disconnects from Xbox live and its connected the internet is working good but the instant I log in it disconnected. I havent been able to play live since I got it.

:)

Cherokee Wapass, Jan 3, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Why is it the instant I log into my Xbox live account it disconnects me from live?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, what Xbox console do you have?

Also, have you tried using a different account in signing in? This is to isolate the issue further.
  3. aPur4azndud4 Win User

My xbox keeps signing me out

My problem is similar; I just turn on my XBOX and I have it set to log me in each time i'm turning it on. But, for this whole weak, my XBOX just logs me into my account, not XBOX Live. When I go into my Dashboard, I log into it with my email and password.
    It then sends me an error in logging in. On the top of my TV Screen, it says something like: Disconnected from XBOX Live.
  4. 72westy Win User

Constantly getting disconnected from Xbox Live?

It appears that when disconnected from Xbox live I still am connected to the internet on the Xbox. Why??? I was updating avatar and while making changes Xbox disconnected me from Xbox live but I was still able to change avatar and save it. After saving it
    signed me back into my Xbox live account.

WTF!

I'm definitely leaning at an issue on Microsoft's end either server related or a recent update to the Xbox 360 itself.
  5. BrokenNoseNToes Win User

Can't Sign into Xbox Live while playing GTA 5

I don't get logged out when I start an app, it just disconnects me from Xbox Live. When I try and select "Connect to Xbox Live" in the guide, it gives me the "You have been disconnected from Xbox Live" error. I don't know if this will shed any more light
    on the subject, but I am not sure I want to delete my profile.
  6. GuiGuiLaFrite49 Win User

Xbox Live account

Thank you for your answers

I tryed to disconnect my Wbox from internet, true it actually disconnected me from Xbox Live but my account is still reffered as an Xbox Live account.

I'd like it to go back to a simple account, just like when I just created it, fully out of the Xbox Live but keeping my achievments and savegames.
Thema:

1. Why is it the instant I log into my Xbox live account it disconnects me from live? - Similar Threads - Why instant log

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  4. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  5. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  6. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  7. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  8. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  9. Why is my controller unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller unresponsive?: My Xbox controller randomly stopped working last night.It can turn on and the light stays on still, but none of the buttons etc respond. When I unpaired and tried to pair it to my Xbox again, it...
  10. why does just an account i dont want to play on just instantly put itself on and i can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does just an account i dont want to play on just instantly put itself on and i can't...: it just doesnt let me sign in to the desired account i also could not find a guide or something to help me with this thing anywhere bd98c562-ad88-40d5-8763-9502068fbc7c