Why is it that when I stream from my Xbox One directly to twitch, I always have choppy audio?

Discus and support Why is it that when I stream from my Xbox One directly to twitch, I always have choppy audio? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Nothing I have tried works including power cycling console, unplugging headset, changing qualities of stream, adjusting latency settings, and staying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pheffernoose, May 25, 2023.

1. Pheffernoose
    Pheffernoose Guest

Why is it that when I stream from my Xbox One directly to twitch, I always have choppy audio?

Nothing I have tried works including power cycling console, unplugging headset, changing qualities of stream, adjusting latency settings, and staying on an app for 30 seconds mid stream whenever the issue occurs. The issue is always there when I stream, and it affects both my mic audio and the game audio as well.

:)

Pheffernoose, May 25, 2023
  2. Pheffernoose Win User

I do not have access to another controller, but changing headset did nothing. The audio was still choppy.
  3. Pheffernoose Win User

Switched to an Xbox one S, problem is gone. Had to fiddle with it, reset my console, but I no longer seem to have this issue.
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response.

It might be possible that the issue could be in the controller.

I just want to confirm, do these headsets work on different devices?

Try to perform a factory reset keep my games and apps.

Before we proceed with your Factory reset I just want to inform you that you will only choose Reset and keep my games and apps to make sure your saved data won't be deleted permanently and also all of the accounts that are set as home Xbox will be removed and all signed in accounts will be signed out from the console.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:

Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It resets the OS and deletes all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.

Once you're done, try to check if the audio works properly during streaming.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  5. Pheffernoose Win User

Still pending but I haven't tried Darhyl's ideas yet.
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, have you tried a different headset device on your Xbox console?

Also, did you try to connect your headset to a different Xbox controller?
Thema:

1. Why is it that when I stream from my Xbox One directly to twitch, I always have choppy audio? - Similar Threads - Why stream directly

2. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  3. When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay: I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends. Is there a way i can fix this...
  4. Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?: When I try to stream through Xbox and I hit the Live Streaming button, it comes up with a pop-up that says under Live streaming providers, "Sorry, something went wrong. Try this again in a while"...
  5. Why can I not stream conveniently?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not stream conveniently?: I have a logitech c922x pro stream. The camera that is recommended. I plug it in and it will recognize that there is a camera. But it will not activate the camera sometimes. Or even activate the...
  6. Why do my twitch streams have no audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do my twitch streams have no audio?: I noticed this last night while streaming some gameplay for a friend and noticed it had no audio. I can’t figure out how to fix it which is why I’m here, since you don’t really need the twitch app...
  7. Why can't I stream my games on discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I stream my games on discord: I was in server with friend on discord and I tried to stream my Xbox series s and it wasn't working it would say your live stream stopped working trying again but a few days before it was working...
  8. Why does this happen when trying to stream on twitch from xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does this happen when trying to stream on twitch from xbox?: every time I click the “start your stream” button it prompts me to “Link your Twitch Account” and that I have to scan the QR code, pretty normal right? well no, the problem is I already have my...
  9. Why cant I stream to Twitch from my Xbox even though it is showing them as linked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I stream to Twitch from my Xbox even though it is showing them as linked?: I have been trying to stream from my Xbox to Twitch with no success. I went to Capture & share and clicked live streaming. I followed the instructions to link Twitch and Xbox. As soon as I link...
  10. Why Can't I Stream?????

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why Can't I Stream?????: Hi all, I'm currently trying to stream some Crackdown 3 for a YouTube series I'm trying to make, however every time I click the "Start your stream" button I am told to link my Twitch account to my...