Why is it that when I play a game with swearing in it I can't swear at a person dissing on me?

Discus and support Why is it that when I play a game with swearing in it I can't swear at a person dissing on me? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got a 2 day suspension for telling someone to get some [mod removed] but in a game rated m for mature (r6) I cant swear at other people who are... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Blazedragon999, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Why is it that when I play a game with swearing in it I can't swear at a person dissing on me?

I got a 2 day suspension for telling someone to get some [mod removed] but in a game rated m for mature (r6) I cant swear at other people who are dissing on me but it's OK for the in game ops the swear? If you ask me it's kinda [mod removed]

:)

Blazedragon999, Jan 16, 2023
  2. Deaths Angel Win User

Why is it that when I play a game with swearing in it I can't swear at a person dissing on me?

Actually, just about every online/multiplayer game has a disclaimer saying something along the lines of online interactions not being rated by ESRB. Probably because you can't put a rating on free speech.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Because the game is rated for that. Everything else on Live is not and must remain E for everyone.
  4. Blazedragon999 Win User

Then we're is xbox game chats e for everyone label? With that logic you could say it ok for me to tell him to get some hoes in game chat because it's with the m for mature game and not in Microsofts e for everyone umbrella.
  5. ngocphi Win User

This is with any service you don't know who is on the other end

It doesn't matter if the game is rated PG you have to abide by the rules
  6. Smwutches Win User

I swear

The enforcement team are the only ones who could do that and they do not use the forums. You would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review.
Thema:

1. Why is it that when I play a game with swearing in it I can't swear at a person dissing on me? - Similar Threads - Why play game

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?: I have a 5tb external hard-drive. I have it formated for the xbox series x. I have it almost full with games, but only some will play directly from it. Others I have to constantly swap back and...
  4. Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?: On forza, every time I hit the e-brake it makes the telemetry menu pop up. In rocket league, A is Jump. B is jump & boost. LT is Jump & boost. RT is drive and boost. B is just boost. X is drift &...
  5. Why must play game from internal instead of external

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why must play game from internal instead of external: I was really getting annoyed by the fact that I had to move my games back and forth for no reason intill I called and got the answer that you have to play from internal not external which is a...
  6. Why is my gamedrive ssd not letting me play games on my series x

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my gamedrive ssd not letting me play games on my series x: I bought a game drive ssd as someone told me I could just install games in it and still be able to play but now that I install a game and I try to play it, it tells me that I need to transfer it...
  7. Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...: not getting rewards for pc game daily eacc2b68-3f37-40a2-9ffe-321ba5d2ce31
  8. why am i not allowed to just play xbox enhanced games off a external hard drive?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i not allowed to just play xbox enhanced games off a external hard drive?: if its because "they are enhanced" why not give me a pop up that says "this game will run better if its installed to the internal drive or the expansion card are you sure you wish to play without...
  9. Why is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS: So what I do is use my headset on my computer. I start up remote play on the xbox app on the computer so I can listen to my xbox's audio while still listening to my pc. Whenever I use remote play...
  10. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d