why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to...

Discus and support why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to the console 26e8d1bb-8d87-48a8-a128-6336b62d819d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mohmed Adeeb, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Mohmed Adeeb
    Mohmed Adeeb Guest

why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to...

why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to the console

:)

Mohmed Adeeb, Mar 23, 2023
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to the console

Can you please share here a screenshot of your purchase history so that we can see exactly what it is that you have purchased? Be sure to omit any personally identifiable information.
  3. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

4. Jaiemal Win User

Xbox One Error Code 0x00000007

I have the same issue I've tried everything to get red dead redemption 2 but 8 cant download anything from the store without that same issue happening.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

game not found in my library

When you bought it, did you have Game Pass? I ask as the version you bought does not seem to include Red Dead 2 Online, which is required (Story Mode acts like a DLC for Online) and RDR2 Online was on Game Pass at one point.

Seems there are 2 "Ultimates"...the version you have (Ultimate Edition Content) which included Online content (skins, weapons and whatnot) and an actual ultimate Edition which includes Online:

Your Edition:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/st...nd-ultimate-edition-content/9PB06H76TGWL/0010

Note the following on that page:

"Red Dead Online is required to play Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and access Ultimate Edition Content."

And the proper Ultimate Edition:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/red-dead-redemption-2-ultimate-edition/9PH339L3Z99C/0010

"Includes Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode, Red Dead Online, plus all Special and Ultimate Edition content."

So it looks like you need to buy RDR2 Online to access your content:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/red-dead-online/9N3L5FF8M6SW/0010
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

I have rdr2 on a disc I want to buy the game on the Xbox store which game do I buy

Thema:

1. why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to... - Similar Threads - why bought red

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  4. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  5. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  6. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....
  7. Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?: I bought the game but it says I need gamepass to play it. 172de818-b765-4a18-bdf1-b87fc0e89476
  8. Why cant i access java if i bought java and bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i access java if i bought java and bedrock?: Hi everyone I bought java and bedrock edition for minecraft but i can only access bedrock, i went to the java section but it only says buy, not play, i also checked my transaction history and it...
  9. Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for...: I bought an arcade game many years ago and beat it while also earning a number of achievements for it. Now I own an Xbox again and I wanted to replay it but to my surprise Microsoft wants me to...
  10. Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?: I bought EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S directly from FIFA 23 but it’s not installing and when I try again it says I already own the game and I have already tried clearing space but it’s not working...