Why is it that the 'Apply for case review' button on the enforcements section of the xbox page ...
Discus and support Why is it that the 'Apply for case review' button on the enforcements section of the xbox page ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am not appealing on this forum, so please mods, don't tell me I can't appeal here and tell me to go access the case review department. I am asking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jarrahtree, Oct 2, 2018.
Thema:
Why is it that the 'Apply for case review' button on the enforcements section of the xbox page ...
Loading...
-
Why is it that the 'Apply for case review' button on the enforcements section of the xbox page ... - Similar Threads - Why 'Apply case
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
why my xbox app is showing "xbox needs an update, but we're unable to apply the update now."?
in XBoX Games and Appswhy my xbox app is showing "xbox needs an update, but we're unable to apply the update now."?: [img] I lunch the Xbox app on PC. But it is showing "xbox needs an update, but we're unable to apply the update now." But I have proper internet connection. f905061d-9b14-4f6a-ab90-1b945f9fb308 -
Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...: Refer to the question. I really need help. d3a20978-1e9a-46f2-a2fc-dda6ff22ad25 -
Why did I get the new dashboard but didn't apply for insider but after I restarted my...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy did I get the new dashboard but didn't apply for insider but after I restarted my...: I had just got on after 2 days and the new dashboard showed up but I decided to restart my xbox since a game was lagging badly and after the dashboard just went back to the original is there a fix...