Why is it that the 'Apply for case review' button on the enforcements section of the xbox page ...

Discus and support Why is it that the 'Apply for case review' button on the enforcements section of the xbox page ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am not appealing on this forum, so please mods, don't tell me I can't appeal here and tell me to go access the case review department. I am asking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jarrahtree, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Jarrahtree
    Jarrahtree Guest

Why is it that the 'Apply for case review' button on the enforcements section of the xbox page ...

I am not appealing on this forum, so please mods, don't tell me I can't appeal here and tell me to go access the case review department. I am asking why it does not work. Please also, do not tell me to try a different browser, as I have tried Firefox, Chrome,
    and Safari. If the use of 'Internet Explorer' is required in order to make an appeal; that makes this an incredibly unbalanced, and unfair system, as not everybody can access your software. Also, do not tell me it has to be a minimum of a week long ban, as
    it is a week long coms ban that has been distributed unto me.

Fix your button Microsoft. Fix. Your. Button.

:)

Jarrahtree, Oct 2, 2018
  2. Ban/Suspended

I went to do the case review and i went to my enforcement history and it says there is a button to click called apply for review, but there was no button "apply for review". So that's why the support person told me to go here.

AdamJohnsonTk, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Shotgun5273
    Shotgun5273 Guest
    Can't apply for case review

I got banned for a clip a created a year ago and the enforcement page doesn't tell me when I'm unbanned, so I tried going on the enforcement page to apply for a case review but it doesn't say anywhere on the page 'apply for review'

Shotgun5273, Oct 2, 2018
  4. イザヤ
    イザヤ Guest

communication Bans mostly don't give you an option for a case review, you just have to wait out the ban.

イザヤ, Oct 2, 2018
  5. DAZZA 433
    DAZZA 433 Guest
    Not all bans can be appealed, If the button is not highlighted or cannot be pressed then this means you are not eligible for a case review.

DAZZA 433, Oct 2, 2018
  6. Hi, to add further to your question, if it is a short suspension for example 24 hours, there will be no case review. This is because your suspension will be up by the time they investigate. The enforcement team also do not frequent the forums, so nobody
    here can assist further.

Njal the Blue, Oct 2, 2018
  7. Hey there, most of the communications bans cannot be appealed against.

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Oct 2, 2018
  8. Arminator
    Arminator Guest

If you can't use the Case Review button, it might be that you already have a case review open, or that the current suspension has to be active for at least 24 hours to be eligible for a case review.

Since you say that the suspension is for a week long ban, make sure you waited 24 hours before you can file a case review.

Arminator, Nov 3, 2018
  9. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Why is it that the 'Apply for case review' button on the enforcements section of the xbox page does not work?

Hey there, most of the communications bans cannot be appealed against.
  10. Njal the Blue Win User

Why is it that the 'Apply for case review' button on the enforcements section of the xbox page does not work?

Hi, to add further to your question, if it is a short suspension for example 24 hours, there will be no case review. This is because your suspension will be up by the time they investigate. The enforcement team also do not frequent the forums, so nobody
    here can assist further.
  11. DAZZA 433 Win User

Not all bans can be appealed, If the button is not highlighted or cannot be pressed then this means you are not eligible for a case review.
  12. Arminator Win User

If you can't use the Case Review button, it might be that you already have a case review open, or that the current suspension has to be active for at least 24 hours to be eligible for a case review.

Since you say that the suspension is for a week long ban, make sure you waited 24 hours before you can file a case review.
  13. イザヤ Win User

communication Bans mostly don't give you an option for a case review, you just have to wait out the ban.
Thema:

1. Why is it that the 'Apply for case review' button on the enforcements section of the xbox page ... - Similar Threads - Why 'Apply case

2. Why is my invite To game greyed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my invite To game greyed out?: When I want to invite someone to my game in the game bar the invite to game button is greyed out and I can’t invite taken to my game I am playing on windows 11 by the way Oh and also I can’t see...
  3. Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?: My Xbox is brand new, yet it lags terribly when I play online games, like Fortnite for example. I recently just switched over from my Nintendo Switch to the Xbox, expecting that performance would...
  4. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  5. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  6. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  7. Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?: Is it true that there is no xbox pro coming this year while ps5 getting a pro version? 743a9054-79cc-415a-9920-f13b042d94e3
  8. Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?: At first I had the connect as a communal microphone on the Xbox One. Recently I changed to a 3.5 mm communal mic the plugs into a splitter which splits chat and headphone sound separately and...
  9. Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...: Refer to the question. I really need help. d3a20978-1e9a-46f2-a2fc-dda6ff22ad25
  10. Why did I get the new dashboard but didn't apply for insider but after I restarted my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get the new dashboard but didn't apply for insider but after I restarted my...: I had just got on after 2 days and the new dashboard showed up but I decided to restart my xbox since a game was lagging badly and after the dashboard just went back to the original is there a fix...