why is it that some of my most recently uploaded captures don’t show up on the xbox app it...

Discus and support why is it that some of my most recently uploaded captures don’t show up on the xbox app it... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; so yea i have no idea what’s going on i just need some help on how to fix this fb0ac065-6ee8-4640-b0ba-ba80d5baadd0 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by 23JacometC, Feb 13, 2023.

1. 23JacometC
    23JacometC Guest

why is it that some of my most recently uploaded captures don’t show up on the xbox app it...

so yea i have no idea what’s going on i just need some help on how to fix this

:)

23JacometC, Feb 13, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

why is it that some of my most recently uploaded captures don’t show up on the xbox app it says it’s uploaded on my xbox

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I understand you need assistance with your game captures. We've been receiving a lot of tickets with the same issue so it may be possible that this is an emerging issue, however, there's no official announcement from Microsoft yet so in the meantime, let's try doing some troubleshooting steps.

Kindly try this first;

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > Preferences.

3. Under Capture & share, please choose don't allow game captures

Then do a hard reset by following the steps below;

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Lastly, allow the game captures again:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > Preferences.

3. Under Capture & share, please choose allow game captures
  3. LeviW2 Win User

Xbox gaming captures fails (again) to delete my Xbox live captures

I do own the app. Captures will not delete from there either.

The captures also do a cycle where it shows all the “deleted attempts” and won’t delete, then it’ll show no old clips I’m trying to delete (it’ll show any recent clips I’ve tried to add) and that’s when it allows me to upload. It also will show all my old clips and screenshots and when I go into recently captures, it shows the most recently added captures to Xbox live. Right now, it is showing 101 clips and when I click on recently captures, it shows the 4 I managed to slip on to Xbox live only. It’ll eventually revert to the 101 clips and not show the most recent ones.
  4. LKgomez Win User

unable to upload captures of some games on xbox companion app win 10

i can upload captures normally for most of the games i have but there are some games that the xbox companion app doesn't upload, like Mass Effect 1 and Resident Evil 1 HD Remaster, using the xbox companion beta i was able to upload captures of these games
    but now microsoft has disabled permanently the option to upload captures using the xbox companion beta. So my question is, why the xbox companion app don't upload captures and clips of this particular games? and if there is a way to solve it?
    yes
  5. TARIKNAGIL Win User

unable to upload captures of some games on xbox companion app win 10

i can upload captures normally for most of the games i have but there are some games that the xbox companion app doesn't upload, like Mass Effect 1 and Resident Evil 1 HD Remaster, using the xbox companion beta i was able to upload captures of these games
    but now microsoft has disabled permanently the option to upload captures using the xbox companion beta. So my question is, why the xbox companion app don't upload captures and clips of this particular games? and if there is a way to solve it?
    p
  6. Feth l Charl Win User

Xbox Captures

When I go on recent captures, it shows the clip on uploaded to Xbox live but not showing as being on my console. I only have 6 captures on my Xbox which are now all screenshots.
Thema:

1. why is it that some of my most recently uploaded captures don’t show up on the xbox app it... - Similar Threads - why recently uploaded

2. why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?: I just want the most recent OSU f3ece180-f3b6-4c18-9f4d-97752fa7aa83
  3. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  4. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  5. Why hasn't there been any Godzilla games on Xbox recently?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't there been any Godzilla games on Xbox recently?: I would love to see a Godzilla game similar or cross platform to the one PlayStation has, but I have an Xbox. Are we seeing any Godzilla games in the near future?...
  6. Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...: After fortnites new season update when I load the game everything is fine and normal. When the game loads everything is normal however as soon as I ready up the game crashes. Is this an xbox issue...
  7. i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls how to disable them and why my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls how to disable them and why my...: i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls, i have no clue of what they are. what could i do? the hdd also says it has 120gb on the top, but when going to the space, it only...
  8. Why do I not own the Destiny 2 expansion packs I recently bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I not own the Destiny 2 expansion packs I recently bought?: I recently bought the Lightfall,Witch Queen,Shadowkeep,Beyond light expansion packs for Destiny 2 when they got discounted for owning xbox gold.When I check the Microsoft store,it says I do not...
  9. why am I disconnecting from a game when watching recent captures?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am I disconnecting from a game when watching recent captures?: So I play Star trek online. Starting today every time I watch a recent capture I get disconnected from the game server. The upload times for the videos are also wrong. I upload a video and then it...
  10. Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended: My gamertag is But I still can't send or receive messages I checked for suspensions and I had one or so I thought it was already expired so I waisted this person called Hans time (sorry Hans)...