Why is it that on the daily challenges -they never stop downloading? This is my favorite of ...
Discus and support Why is it that on the daily challenges -they never stop downloading? This is my favorite of ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why will Daily Challenge will not download ............????? 7578527d-09e9-40e9-ad2b-ccc599c464ae Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Polly JoWatts, Jul 20, 2017.
Thema:
Why is it that on the daily challenges -they never stop downloading? This is my favorite of ...
Loading...
-
Why is it that on the daily challenges -they never stop downloading? This is my favorite of ... - Similar Threads - Why daily challenges
-
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Why does MS add 2-3 seconds on the daily challenges every time?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does MS add 2-3 seconds on the daily challenges every time?: Every time I play the daily challenges, 2-3 seconds are added to my time in every game. I thought the question was clear enough without having to repeat myself. Is it an AI thing or is the... -
Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...
in XBoX on WindowsWhy do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...: not getting rewards for pc game daily eacc2b68-3f37-40a2-9ffe-321ba5d2ce31 -
Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement
in XBoX on WindowsWhy did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement: Why did xbox change the daily achievement reward from 50 to 5 points! that is so stupid!!!! it takes a lot longer to do that then any other reward!! Is there any way to start something for them to... -
Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...: Typically each morning I go to the Xbox app and play a level of jewel to get 30 Microsoft reward points. I also get another 15 points as a daily login bonus. It's also an option to play a PC game...