Why is it that my friends can't join my minecraft world, we all have open NAt, same version...

Discus and support Why is it that my friends can't join my minecraft world, we all have open NAt, same version... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Really wish this issue was fixed, really tired of not being able to play with more than one friend on minecraft. We have everything correct on our end... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Thor Odinson1, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Why is it that my friends can't join my minecraft world, we all have open NAt, same version...

Really wish this issue was fixed, really tired of not being able to play with more than one friend on minecraft. We have everything correct on our end

:)

Thor Odinson1, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Why is it that my friends can't join my minecraft world, we all have open NAt, same version of minecraft, all have xbox live, but no matter what we can't join?

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Thor, what is your platform, and what message appears when trying to enter your friend's world?

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

Is it possible that one of you or your friends has joined the Minecraft Beta Insider program?

If so, you probably have different versions of the game, and only players with the same Minecraft version can join each other's worlds.

Check that you all have either the official Minecraft version of 1.11.4. If one (or more) have the current Beta version of 1.13.something, then you can't join each other's worlds.
  4. AngeloFerrara2 Win User

Xbox One Help

Guys why i can't join in world of my friends on Minecraft?
  5. AngeloFerrara2 Win User

Xbox One Help

Guys why i can't join in world of my friends on Minecraft?
  6. Aravindhan Ganasan Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Nat type is either strict or moderate, I tried fixing it and went through the web for solutions but none helped to fix it. The thing is I can play all the other multiplayer games with no problem but only minecraft is giving me problem and that too I can
    join his world and play but he can't join my world. My Xbox live is logged in and it's working and that is how I can join his world. I don't understand what's the problem with this now. The same problem persists with minecraft pe that I just bought, I can
    join my friends but they can't join my game. Note we are not connecting through lan but through multiplayer option, as per the new update which enable us to join our friend's world if they're friends with us in Xbox live. Please get back to me soon, I took
    so long to reply as I was trying to fix the NAT type.
Thema:

Why is it that my friends can't join my minecraft world, we all have open NAt, same version...

1. Why is it that my friends can't join my minecraft world, we all have open NAt, same version... - Similar Threads - Why friends can't

2. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  3. Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?: Hello! Whenever I invite my friends to an Xbox call I have to keep game bar open in order to talk to them. Whenever I tab out of game bar to play a game I try to talk my friends cant hear me. I...
  4. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  5. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  6. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  7. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  8. Why can't I unmunte my friend?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I unmunte my friend?: So it says this person is offline and he is appearing online to everyone else and he doesn't have me blocked and it says I have him muted and it will not let me invite him and he has add me and I...
  9. Why can't my friends play Minecraft with me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my friends play Minecraft with me?: Me and my friends have been have been having two issues on Minecraft. Two error messages come up when I try to join them(restart client) or when they try to join me(world no longer available)....
  10. Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?: Hi, I'm having a problem trying to play co op with my friend and it keeps kicking us both out of the game. We both have updated versions of our game and our system. I'd like to know what to do to...