Why is it telling me various Xbox games aren't compatible with my Xbox Series X?

Discus and support Why is it telling me various Xbox games aren't compatible with my Xbox Series X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; https://twitter.com/JonahFalcon/status/1635492741625835520 No, seriously, this is profoundly stupid. I can download it on Game Pass but can't purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jonah Falcon, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Jonah Falcon
    Jonah Falcon Guest

Why is it telling me various Xbox games aren't compatible with my Xbox Series X?

https://twitter.com/JonahFalcon/status/1635492741625835520

No, seriously, this is profoundly stupid. I can download it on Game Pass but can't purchase because .... I'm using an Xbox Series X that it's BRAGGING IT'S OPTIMIZED FOR?

(Even stupider, I found some XBOX ONE games that are "incompatible".)

:)

Jonah Falcon, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox Live Arcade games/subscription

While back-compatibility on Xbox One is pretty well set at this point, the plans for Xbox Series X aren't fully established yet. There are unconfirmed rumors that suggest that Series X's back-compat will be very extensive … to the point where the console
    would be able to play any OG Xbox, Xbox 360 or Xbox One title available, even if it's not on the current

Xbox One back-compat list
    . If that rumor is true, that would mean that any such game would work natively, as if Series X was that console.
  4. GLaDOS62 Win User

xbox 360 game disc won't load

Which if any of the newer consoles will play my extensive Xbox 360 library of discs?
    The xbox one and the series X will play them if they are compatible games.

You can also find a replacement 360 at various used item dealers pretty inexpensive.
  5. Saeleth Win User

Upgrade from Xbox 360 to Xbox One S

Hi there,

The Xbox One has its own Kinect, to my knowledge the 360 connect doesn't work with it. In my opinion you aren't missing much though if you don't use it.

All Xbox One games run on each model of the Xbox One, however on the X they will benefit from the beefed up hardware of the X in various ways. Rest assured tho they will run. As for 360 games, it depends if said games are on the backward compatibility
    list.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Can’t download Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox S

As previously answered there is NO xbox one series s

Xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games there is no s or x requirement

Series consoles are actually named series s or x

Not xbox one series s or x

Flight sim is ONLY pc and series compatible

It simple flight SIM can't run on most 5 year old pcs why in heaven's name would you think a 10year old cpu in a xbox one run it

If you had bothered to read the previous answers you would know this
Thema:

1. Why is it telling me various Xbox games aren't compatible with my Xbox Series X? - Similar Threads - Why telling various

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  4. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  5. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  6. Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I...
  7. Why is my Xbox one telling me to update consoles location?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox one telling me to update consoles location?: I'm trying to open Microsoft rewards but when I click on it to open it on my Xbox one it comes up saying Update your consoles location even though it's set to my location....
  8. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  9. Can someone tell me why this is bannable?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why this is bannable?: I’m so fed up with Xbox. I literally pay for them to tell I’m banned twice a month. I’m paying to get banned at this point and not able to use what I literally am paying for. Here I am playing...
  10. Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!: 12/28/2023 12:19 AM. I get banned Activity feed ?2stricks 8 days suspension 12/28/2023 12:19 Am. 22 Days suspension Activity Feed 2 strikes 12/28/2023 12:19 AM 365 days suspension Activity feed...