Why is it taking so long after I got it approved to add black ops 2 to my download queue

Discus and support Why is it taking so long after I got it approved to add black ops 2 to my download queue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It’s taking too long and it’s says it should get added in a bit and it’s been a bit 656f3d1f-e51d-411b-a5bc-9fa8ac80d78f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ethan Preuss, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Ethan Preuss
    Ethan Preuss Guest

Why is it taking so long after I got it approved to add black ops 2 to my download queue

It’s taking too long and it’s says it should get added in a bit and it’s been a bit

:)

Ethan Preuss, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Tom Park1 Win User

how do i get to speak to someone about a refund?

Same issue here.

Got my refund request approved in 20th of Jan and no sign of my money to this day.

Microsoft says it only takes 2-3 business days for monetary refund after approval but this is taking way too long.
  3. K2 REVIVAL11 Win User

HI! I'm Looking for friends :)

Hello! You can add me if you want. I just got back to playing on my xbox 360 after taking a break, so I may be a little rusty on my skills lol. I've been playing Black Ops 2 and Halo 4 alot recently.
  4. Rayaa Sun Win User

Looking for Black Ops 2 friends? Click here!

So yeah, after months without an xbox i got a new one xD

I'm 18, from England and want peeps to play Black Ops 2 with mee

Add meeee peoplesss
  5. Brian Lockhart1 Win User

Why haven’t I gotten my money back from a refund?

I refunded madden 23 on 12/20/22 it said it’s approved but haven’t gotten my money back it also says for black ops 2 it’s approved
  6. BeastyB0y2353 Win User

Inconsistent Lobby Issues

In black ops 2 it takes a long time to search for lobbies
Thema:

1. Why is it taking so long after I got it approved to add black ops 2 to my download queue - Similar Threads - Why taking long

2. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  3. Why does it take so long to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it take so long to get a refund: i requested a refund at the beginning of january and still not got the money back. The refund status is request approved and my friend was even able to get theirs back a couple days after...
  4. Why Xbox one takes long time to restart?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox one takes long time to restart?: So mine is the white Xbox one S, it has been all right for a few years. However last year because green screen stuck very long i did 2 factory resets. I was quite stressed with that, also my...
  5. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  6. How long will it take for me to see why I was banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long will it take for me to see why I was banned?: I have been waiting for 6 hours and I do not know why I was banned. 668dbe9e-7ad9-4ff4-938c-4b851e0486ad
  7. Why is the new December 2023 update taking so long

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the new December 2023 update taking so long: Why is the new system update taking so long, it's been going for three days now because it takes so long to complete and before it does my xbox shuts off because I am not actively using the...
  8. Why does cloud gaming take so long?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does cloud gaming take so long?: I am currently getting a 240 minute wait time on fortnite, extremely inconvenient. ce8695b9-52ae-462b-9082-0e35c9b93882
  9. Why is it taking me so long to load into Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it taking me so long to load into Fortnite: Why is it taking me 240 minutes to load Fortnite and then when I wait that long it kicks me out of the app I just want to play with my friends can you please look into this to make your loading...
  10. Why does it take so long on xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it take so long on xbox cloud gaming: I don't recommend this website bcz when I load into the app It says I have to wait 345 minutes 8eb2fe5c-6408-4e32-85c4-c2c12ebc3ceb