Why is it taking a week for 1 custom profile picture to change from xbox app

Discus and support Why is it taking a week for 1 custom profile picture to change from xbox app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A friend has been able to change they're custom gamer picture 7 times this week while I'm still waiting on mine to be changed I know about the can take... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ghost199199, Mar 31, 2023.

1. ghost199199
    ghost199199 Guest

A friend has been able to change they're custom gamer picture 7 times this week while I'm still waiting on mine to be changed I know about the can take up to 72 hours but come on I've been waiting a week or more now

:)

ghost199199, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your gamer picture problem.

There are times that it does happen to take longer than usual but it really depends on the picture you have uploaded if it needs to be investigated or not.

Try to change the size of your gamer picture then save it. After that, try uploading again. Or try using a different gamer picture to check the difference of the upload time.

You can also do this on the Xbox or on the Xbox app.

For more information, check here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. SPEED GOD334 Win User

Customize Gamer picture

I have a custom pic 1 download the xbox app take a photo or download the photo 2 go to profile change add custom picture
  4. Miku Sakuya Win User

Custom gamerpic?

On the xbox phone app click on your profile and when on it click customize profile and change gamer picture then his choose from gallery
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

No puedo cambiar mi foto de perfil en Xbox Live para Windows 10 [Edit-Translate] I can't change my profile picture on Xbox Live for Windows 10

Hi Fidaay,

Thanks for get back to us. I'm sorry to hear the issue is persisting when trying to upload your own picture on your Xbox App. I struggled a bit myself when trying to customize my gamer pic with my own picture. The way I was able to get the Xbox app to give
    me the option to upload my own image and allowed me to do it was through the Xbox App on my phone.

If you're able to I would suggest to install the Xbox App on you phone and sign in and try to customize your gamer picture through there.

Follow these steps:

1. Select Sign in, choose your profile, then select My profile.
    2. Select Customize profile > Change gamerpic. (You’ll need to select
      Switch to gamerpic first if you’re replacing your avatar with a custom image.)
    3. Select Upload a custom image and choose one to use from your connected device or OneDrive.
    4. Select Upload.
    Also, here is a Forum article from Windows'Changing
    your profile picture on the Xbox App'

Note

Custom images are only available for adult Microsoft accounts.
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

The Xbox profile picture system seems to be down again

Hello ☭ ✞, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry you're having trouble updating your profile picture on Xbox.

Restart your console: Go to the Xbox app, select your profile, click Settings, choose Console Info, then select Reset Console. There will be a message asking if you want to Reset and delete everything or Reset and keep my games and apps

Change your profile picture via the Xbox console: Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide. Go to Profile & System, select your profile, and then select My Profile. Select Customize Profile > Change Player Picture. Choose your gamer image from the selection shown, or select Take a photo of my avatar or Upload a custom image

Upload a custom image: To upload a custom image, connect a USB device with the JPG or PNG image you want to use. Note: Custom images are only available for adult Microsoft accounts

Change your profile picture through the Xbox app on mobile: You can also change your gamer picture any time you want using the Xbox app on mobile. Choose from the Xbox Gamer Image Library, or add your own image directly from your mobile device

If after this you can't solve the problem, I will be here to continue helping you,
    but remember and keep in mind that I am a Player just like you
    than with little more knowledge regarding Software and Hardware.
Thema:

1. Why is it taking a week for 1 custom profile picture to change from xbox app - Similar Threads - Why taking week

2. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  3. Why does my xbox usually take 5 minutes to connect to WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox usually take 5 minutes to connect to WiFi: My Xbox takes 10-30 minutes to connect to the internet. All other devices in the house are connected to the same WiFi and working. But everytime I get on my Xbox it can’t connect to the internet....
  4. Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?: Its 2024 and bandwidth is a solved problem. Why am I paying subscription fees and over $100 to play a game that doesn't have modern reliability. MW3 updates at least once a month and more or less...
  5. Why does it take so long to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it take so long to get a refund: i requested a refund at the beginning of january and still not got the money back. The refund status is request approved and my friend was even able to get theirs back a couple days after...
  6. Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?: I just got a new pc about 2 months ago. I have had this keyboard since my old pc and it is a Ducky One 2 Mini. Basically what has been happening is if im playing a game and let’s say im holding...
  7. Why Xbox one takes long time to restart?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox one takes long time to restart?: So mine is the white Xbox one S, it has been all right for a few years. However last year because green screen stuck very long i did 2 factory resets. I was quite stressed with that, also my...
  8. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  9. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  10. How long will it take for me to see why I was banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long will it take for me to see why I was banned?: I have been waiting for 6 hours and I do not know why I was banned. 668dbe9e-7ad9-4ff4-938c-4b851e0486ad