Why is it so difficult to contact support? Not possible on xbox or anywhere, code...

Discus and support Why is it so difficult to contact support? Not possible on xbox or anywhere, code... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why is it so difficult to contact support? Not possible on xbox or anywhere, code 0x80832003, what is wrong?! Xbox support is not working on xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mateusz Bulawa, Feb 11, 2023.

1. Why is it so difficult to contact support? Not possible on xbox or anywhere, code...

Why is it so difficult to contact support? Not possible on xbox or anywhere, code 0x80832003, what is wrong?!

Xbox support is not working on xbox series x, cannot play any game, netflix, hbo, disney run well, just not the games, tried to contact anything but to do so is so pointless… xbox support is useless

:)

Mateusz Bulawa, Feb 11, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Why is it so difficult to contact support? Not possible on xbox or anywhere, code 0x80832003, what is wrong?!

3. VIP I MON5T3R Win User

Why is it SO difficult to contact Xbox One support?

Prices are via the Xbox site / Microsoft.

I'm trying to cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but it just keeps offering me to renew. No option to cancel it.

Thanks for the links for the keys
  4. ngocphi Win User

No that just 3month renewal

You can still get 12month codes you gotta buy them from your local etailer or retailer make sure they are local seeing as they are region locked
  5. Smwutches Win User

What you bought would have been Game Pass Ultimate, not just Game Pass. Ultimate includes Gold so if you have a standard Gold subscription when you purchase Ultimate, it is converted to Ultimate as well. In order to go back to regular Gold, you would either need to cancel your Ultimate subscription or wait for it to end and then add a regular Gold subscription.
  6. VIP I MON5T3R Win User

Tried multiple times for MS to call me back - they never have done in the 7 times ive now tried.

Just get a message saying " We will call you in about 2 minutes" and they never do.,

Ultimate Pass has expired anyway and Ive sorted a new Gold subscription for £39.99 now and thats gone through OK so all is well.

Thank you for the help.
Thema:

Why is it so difficult to contact support? Not possible on xbox or anywhere, code...

1. Why is it so difficult to contact support? Not possible on xbox or anywhere, code... - Similar Threads - Why difficult contact

2. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  3. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  4. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  5. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  6. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  7. What is Mircosoft doing and why are they making everything as difficult as possible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Mircosoft doing and why are they making everything as difficult as possible.: I have four accounts for xbox on my PC. Me, wife, and two kids. Its easier to redeem stuff for them such as gift cards and everything on the PC instead of them struggling to redeem them on the...
  8. Why is it so difficult to change my xbox email this is absolutely ridiculous I hate Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it so difficult to change my xbox email this is absolutely ridiculous I hate Microsoft: Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to change email on Xbox account this is b.s 6fe5723d-8540-4aba-8603-3127ecc74124
  9. Why everything has been made so difficult?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why everything has been made so difficult?: Hi. Any answer would be great, it's an honest question. I am puzzled by how Microsoft haven't bankcrupted years ago, considering how anything related to Microsoft software is so difficult to use....
  10. Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...: Xbox support is deliberately trying to make us not use it. I have been trying to reach a live chat agent for the past 20 minutes but the endless circles deliberately deny me it, All i have is the...