Why is it saying we couldn’t get authorisation for this purchase when I try to buy...

Discus and support Why is it saying we couldn’t get authorisation for this purchase when I try to buy... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to by minecraft java edition on my mac in india with a debit card but it keeps failing 1ea342b5-a683-4971-ab16-7ffeb56cb379 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shivanshh, May 20, 2023.

1. Shivanshh
    Shivanshh Guest

Why is it saying we couldn’t get authorisation for this purchase when I try to buy...

I am trying to by minecraft java edition on my mac in india with a debit card but it keeps failing

:)

Shivanshh, May 20, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why is it saying we couldn’t get authorisation for this purchase when I try to buy minecraft with a debit card

Indian banking laws have changed and ever since the beginning of the year they're having major problems with transactions. You need to contact your financial institution to find out what you need to do
  3. Folkins Win User

Why is it saying we couldn’t get authorisation for this purchase when I try to buy minecraft with a debit card

Hi,

I would suggest a few things,

Contact your financial institution or credit card company and enquire about your purchasing allowances and whether you have permission to make online purchases with your payment option.

If the above suggestion does not work try this.

Try removing your payment method and adding again or trying another type of payment method.

The link below will assist you with editing payment methods.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-c39dbc30-bc83-30c8-5ea9-d0d94e6dcfe4

Let us know if this does not fix your issue.
  4. VS2095 Win User

Unable to complete the payment processing..

Check with your bank
    Your bank couldn’t authorise this payment method.

Check with your bank Your bank couldn’t authorise this payment method.

PI-ValidationFailed

2017/11/21 - 13:43:03 UTC
  5. Kaleidosphere Win User

Status code: 8C250001 - And it doesn't exist?? (Tried to buy a game from the marketplace, failed)

I tried downloading another game and now it says 'This item isn't available from your current location' What? Why would purchasing microsoft points not be the same as purchasing a freaking game? Why is this happening? :( But when I try to download Tales
    of Vesperia again, it still says 'Can't authorise the selected payment option. Please select a different payment option or add a new one'....
  6. SteeliestShark3 Win User

cannot authorise payment??

nope, just checked everything, even used paypal and credit card to purchase something more expensive online both worked fine, only says caanot authorise payment when i try to use them to buy something from xbox live marketplace
Thema:

1. Why is it saying we couldn’t get authorisation for this purchase when I try to buy... - Similar Threads - Why saying couldn’t

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  4. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  5. Why does the code say already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the code say already redeemed: Just bought a gift card and son tried to redeem on account and it says the code has already been redeemed 2f38dac4-7ccf-435e-96df-d4ff11904b74
  6. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  7. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  8. Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?: Ever since I got a new wifi router my Xbox One always says "UPnP not successful" even though the wifi and all other devices using it are perfectly fine. I tried multiple things: Hard resetting the...
  9. why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?: i’ve been trying to install fortnite for the past few days looking up all sorts of ways to fix the problem but nothing seems to work. ive tried probably every method that i could find on youtube...
  10. Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...: Hello, I recently made the switch from Xbox Series X to PC gaming. I bought a very nice PC that runs flawlessly with windows 11 installed. I am only having one problem and that it connecting my...