Why is it saying in offline in Flight Sim when I am not?

Discus and support Why is it saying in offline in Flight Sim when I am not? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When selecting my departure location in Microsoft Flight simulator on my Xbox One through cloud gaming on game pass ultimate, and selecting the “Fly”... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Liam Underhill - 127772, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Why is it saying in offline in Flight Sim when I am not?

When selecting my departure location in Microsoft Flight simulator on my Xbox One through cloud gaming on game pass ultimate, and selecting the “Fly” option, a tab comes up that reads “You are currently offline and do not have the optional Offline Mode files installed, so cannot start a new flight. Microsoft Flight Simulator will automatically attempt to reconnect to the internet. Please check your connection, or alternatively you can download the Offline Mode files.”. However, I am online and connected to WiFi. I have tried restarting the console and the game and reconnecting to the internet.

:)

Liam Underhill - 127772, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. LGC BACKPACK Win User

NEW XBOX GAMES

man i honestly wish i knew when the flight sim was dropping, i play x planes 11 and flight sim x
  4. DavidS.8 Win User

Flight sim

Then why did priror to the games release when i googled when flight sim was coming to console google gave me the first search result saying that it was coming to console on pc and xbox one on aug 18 just curious?
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Development Updates

thanks for sharing the information, im not on the flight sim insiders but i am really looking forward to getting on this game when released. it looks amazing.
  6. Sane Surrealism Win User

Purchased an accessory from xbox store. Was charged for it as it was part of a bundled order. Cancelled the Accessory order but have yet to have the money back in my bank account.

it says cancelled at the moment. It was bundled with flight sim, which I kept
Thema:

1. Why is it saying in offline in Flight Sim when I am not? - Similar Threads - Why saying offline

2. Why does my modern warfare 2 on Xbox says I am offline not joinable? How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my modern warfare 2 on Xbox says I am offline not joinable? How do I fix this?: I have been trying to figure out why I can’t search and add friends that are on other platforms and it keeps saying I’m offline not joinable. It’s aggravating what’s going on...
  3. When I try to sign into my account it says "we can sign you in" why is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to sign into my account it says "we can sign you in" why is this: Help please are the several down or something 1ff7d202-ed02-4d97-98d4-9ecbe6205acf
  4. Why cant I connect my Xbox series s to my Toshiba tv? It just says input not supported, any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I connect my Xbox series s to my Toshiba tv? It just says input not supported, any...: I have recently got a tv so my little brother can play Xbox while I do homework but I can not connect my Xbox to the tv, please can somebody help a59523fd-1fe9-49ab-9226-174924f50a64
  5. So why am I being suspended for saying the same thing someone else said to me and I was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So why am I being suspended for saying the same thing someone else said to me and I was...: I was told to harm myself by one person and then a few months later I go off and tell someone what I was told in a message and I'm reported and suspended for saying it. Then I look at the message...
  6. I know there are harassment guidelines but seriously why can I say lol I'm messaging?

in XBoX on Windows
    I know there are harassment guidelines but seriously why can I say lol I'm messaging?: Seriously laugh out loud is just too much or something? 8c2600c0-5a1c-4ebc-b044-d7739ef16da2
  7. Why cant I open a game after installation. Every time I double click ,it says 'If your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I open a game after installation. Every time I double click ,it says 'If your...: When I was scrolling through xbox app , I found an option called 'SURPRISE ME' . When I clicked on that it showed Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy , INSTALL . Normally if someone have to download a...
  8. If games say they are stored in the XboxGames file, why is that file empty when I check...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If games say they are stored in the XboxGames file, why is that file empty when I check...: I want to rearrange storage of a game’s add-ons between drives. When I go to the game in the Xbox app, it says the game takes up storage in the XboxGames file. When I go to the file in file...
  9. Modern keeps saying my profile is signed out, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern keeps saying my profile is signed out, why?: I can't play modern warfare because it says my profile was signed out 0edaf8e5-641b-410a-8393-98d5673765be
  10. Why when I try to load up the new fifa I have just bought does it say my game is corrupt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I try to load up the new fifa I have just bought does it say my game is corrupt...: So when I try to load up the new fifa I have recently purchased it says my game is corrupt or comes up with an error code and I need this issue sorted because I want to play the new game I just...