Why is it redirecting me?

Discus and support Why is it redirecting me? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting redirected to the "Why cant I change my privacy settings" page. Every time I go to a new place on xbox.com it takes me there. I just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MiniPlagueDocter, Mar 9, 2022.

  1. Why is it redirecting me?


    I keep getting redirected to the "Why cant I change my privacy settings" page.

    Every time I go to a new place on xbox.com it takes me there. I just want to change my Minecraft name. :[

    :)
     
    MiniPlagueDocter, Mar 9, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Why is it redirecting me?

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    It may mean that your account is a child account and you need an adult to help you in managing your settings. To do so, kindly ask an adult to add you as a member via https://account.microsoft.com/family. Once done, they need to sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

    Also, are you being redirected to the support page whenever you're trying to change your name?
  3. FabioOverkill Win User

    Refund for wrong order

    That link is redirecting me to a 404-not found page. I think it is because that page is not available in my language (I am italian, but I can't understand why is redirecting)
  4. zBoosty Win User

    Free fallout 3 code with purchase of fallout 4

    I was told to give my reference number from Xbox support and they redirected me to this link. Why delete my code?
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

    REDIRECT ME PLEASE

    OWEN has it right, AmpPunk! If you can't see those forums, definitely want to post up in the Forum Access forums. :) This thread is a little old. If you need assistance with any other support issue, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running
    into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    REDIRECT ME PLEASE

Thema:

Why is it redirecting me?

Loading...
  1. Why is it redirecting me? - Similar Threads - Why redirecting

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Why does it keep redirecting me to the sign in page on cloud gaming after I sign in?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it keep redirecting me to the sign in page on cloud gaming after I sign in?: Every time I sign in to my cloud gaming it redirects me to the sign in page again 0df5c5e1-ff5e-4a5a-8fca-d09fa30a781e