Why is it players reported for cheating never seem to get banned

Discus and support Why is it players reported for cheating never seem to get banned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Division 1 and 2 on xbox ...why do people that have been reported by multiple players on said games never seem to be banned even when its obvious they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Derek Smith2, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Derek Smith2
    Derek Smith2 Guest

Division 1 and 2 on xbox ...why do people that have been reported by multiple players on said games never seem to be banned even when its obvious they are cheating ...I.e mouse and keyboard players requires adapter in order to play the division as its not compatible with mouse and keyboard ...to me its not worth the time or effort to play when all I get are questionable players ..am I wasting my money ????

:)

Derek Smith2, Jan 8, 2023
  2. Farscape247 Win User

it would be up to Ubisoft to investigate and ban or ask Microsoft to ban the players, all third party games are on the publisher/devs servers and Microsoft do not have access to see if they are cheating or not.

if someone wants to use mouse and keyboard then let them, as long as they are not using scripts it should be ok, some people have disabilities which stop them from using a normal controller, people should be able to play any game with any controller they want as long as they are not using cheat scripts with them.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Derek, I'm sorry for this kind of situation, but when it comes to reporting players within the Xbox, they are handled by Enforcement, which is a separate department from this public community or even from Xbox support.

If the reports are made within the game they are managed by the developer, in both cases we can't tell you what criteria they use in these reporting cases.

However I can leave you below more information about Enforcement.

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  4. STALKER2k Win User

Cheating is Cheating

Seems elite is banning top clans and players for boosting the past winners of lone wolf ops are ban and they removed there post from the elite fourms .and for the ppl that say they never seen cheating in mw3 or any cod game are probably cheating,boosting
    and using mods. Seems the top players and clans said the same thing in fourms that they never seen any cheating in the game and now there ban. So funny makes me wanna play the banjo on my knee!!
  5. Mr Skywalker426 Win User

cheaters not getting banned.

maybe need more others players make a same report by cheat using for get a ban efective
  6. Vicarious Mind Win User

Reported and banned for cheating on Xbox live?

I've never cheated ever in any video game online. I play games competitively and I don't think it's fair that if other players are sore losers that they can report me at will and get me banned for literally doing nothing wrong.
Thema:

1. Why is it players reported for cheating never seem to get banned - Similar Threads - Why players reported

2. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  3. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  4. Why am I receiving 2 strikes for saying “****” to another player?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I receiving 2 strikes for saying “****” to another player?: How does saying "You are so **** man can’t believe the garbage you get away with " constitute 2/8 strikes? Clearly messaging the player regarding the game we just played can’t understand how...
  5. Why are we so many racist players allowed to send messages online without proper...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are we so many racist players allowed to send messages online without proper...: Myself and kids are often sent racist messages online. Nothing ever gets sorted. Wondering whether going to the media may help bring this to peoples attention. Microsoft don't seem keen to help....
  6. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  7. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  8. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  9. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  10. Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...: Myself and several others have submitted multiple complaints about a gamer who is obviously cheating yet no action is being taken against them. However another person was banned almost immediately...