Why is it ok ...

Discus and support Why is it ok ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is it ok for (Mod Removed) to call me a (Mod Removed) with out suspension .. but when I reply hes (Mod Removed).. im silenced? … Your terms say you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThatGuyOhMy, Dec 12, 2018.

  1. ThatGuyOhMy
    ThatGuyOhMy Guest

    Why is it ok ...


    Why is it ok for (Mod Removed) to call me a (Mod Removed) with out suspension .. but when I reply hes (Mod Removed).. im silenced? … Your terms say you 'investigate and take these matters seriously'.. wow, what bull.

    I am talkin to the player now on another account.. he is not silenced and has been calling people ' (Mod Removed) for hours in game rooms.

    :)
     
    ThatGuyOhMy, Dec 12, 2018
    #1
  2. XBF George L Win User

    Why is it ok ...

    Hello!

    Thank you for bringing this situation to the attention of the forums. I understand you have received a suspension about an Enforcement action taken on your Microsoft account you can go to
    Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Page to check if there is any options available. Let us know how it goes with a reply.

    Hope this helps
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Why is it ok ...

    If you haven't done so already, file a complaint on him as well so the enforcement team will investigate him. Just because he hasn't been suspended yet, doesn't mean he won't be.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Why is it ok ...

    Hi there,

    Because this is an enforcement issue, unfortunately we will no longer be able to assist or discuss specifics about or leading up to this action. For any more information regarding this please visit the
    Xbox Enforcement Website.

    Thank you.
  5. ThatGuyOhMy Win User

    Why is it ok ...

    They will not allow me to dispute the issue. A black person called me racist names and I told him he was a
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] for doing so and I get silenced yet he is still calling people the
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] or [Mod Removed - Profanity] and hasn't received any moderation.

    How is this fair and not biased by your moderators?

    Why am I subjected to being called a [Mod Removed - Profanity] or
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] by a black person, in every other encounter in a game chat room?

    Yet you wont silence them or take any moderation.

    That is unfair and unethical and total hypocrisy by your chat moderation team.
  6. Fly Guy8791 Win User

    ok ok ok...

    "Why R u going through the vally of the drakes to get to BLIGHTTOWN? the 2nd bells in BLIGHT TOWN"



    Maybe because its quicker easier and all around less of a hasle than going the long way from the depths.

    You can get to the bottom bonfire so much faster the only real reason to even consider the long way is if your trying to find the items there like the whip, iato etc..
Thema:

Why is it ok ...

Loading...
  1. Why is it ok ... - Similar Threads - Why

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...