Why is it not letting me buy the Vault Edition for Modern Warfare 2?

Discus and support Why is it not letting me buy the Vault Edition for Modern Warfare 2? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre order the Cross Bundle edition a couple of months ago and I saw the Vault Editon is on sale since I pre-order it but It won't let me buy it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Erika I.G, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Erika I.G
    Erika I.G Guest

I pre order the Cross Bundle edition a couple of months ago and I saw the Vault Editon is on sale since I pre-order it but It won't let me buy it?

:)

Erika I.G, Oct 30, 2022
  2. Sabir Huseynov Win User

My "Just for you"Sale that was at 70% disappeared and now is 20%?

I understand what you are saying, however there are 2 different lots on the xbox store. Vault Edition (which is the base game plus vault edition pack) and a separate Vault Edition Pack.

The thing on sale was the Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition, not the Vault Edition Pack.

If they were selling the upgrade, that would be the "pack" one. Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition was on sale.

By the way, the "just for you" offer lasted for 2 days after I refunded the Standard Edition. It is on the 3rd day when I wanted to buy the Vault Edition, the offer disappeared.

Weird staff.
  3. ONF1R3B0i Win User

Hi I preordered Modern Warfare 2 about a month ago, I cancelled it on the 3rd of September, but still haven't received a refund please help

not charged so wheres the £99 gone a month ago from my bank for buying modern warfare 2 vault edition ? your lying
  4. Erika I.G Win User

Yes The Cross edition bundle is in my order history and my xbox won't let me screenshot the issue
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Erika I.G,

Have you tried to contact the live support team? Since, this is a limited time offer, we encourage you to contact live support team for better assistance.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.

Sample:
      [​IMG]

3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    Regards,

6. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Erika I.G,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to buy Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Vault Edition. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

That would be odd if you cannot upgrade to Vault Edition after your Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Cross Bundle edition purchase. To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

1. May we ask and confirm if the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Cross Bundle edition is listed in your account's order history?
    2. Please use this link to check: Microsoft Account | Order History
    3. Do you mind posting a screenshot of the issue? Please conceal any personal information.
    4. Since, you mentioned pre-order of the game Call of Duty, may we ask if you can confirm if your payment methods are up to date?
    5. Please use this link: Microsoft Account | Manage Your Payments
    We just want to let you know that there is a list of known issue of the game Call of Duty, and you may want to check here: Game Release Known Issues for October 2022 - Microsoft Community.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Why is it not letting me buy the Vault Edition for Modern Warfare 2? - Similar Threads - Why letting buy

2. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  3. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  4. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...
  5. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  6. Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...: [img] Please let me get my Robux, I didn't do anything, please fix. eb553cbc-8adf-4073-820b-7f3b3db70b6d
  7. Why is my gamedrive ssd not letting me play games on my series x

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my gamedrive ssd not letting me play games on my series x: I bought a game drive ssd as someone told me I could just install games in it and still be able to play but now that I install a game and I try to play it, it tells me that I need to transfer it...
  8. Why won’t it let me switch ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me switch ?: It’s a whole new year and the exact same day it says I can switch again but it don’t work. It keep saying you already switched 5 times this yr , you’ll be able to switch it again on 1/24/2024....
  9. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?: it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1 ed0b8026-591b-41cd-a723-2e9e3ffd00f6
  10. Why is it not letting me buy vc. It keeps saying…”we’re having trouble processing your payment”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it not letting me buy vc. It keeps saying…”we’re having trouble processing your payment”: Everytime I try to buy vc it says “ we’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.” d4d91353-f616-435f-a5e2-9f311d2e5b61