why is it near impossible to get my Xbox console captures over to my Windows 11 PC?
Discus and support why is it near impossible to get my Xbox console captures over to my Windows 11 PC? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i used windows 10 i would just use the Xbox Console Companion app, but of course some one unqualified or just brainless got to make final choice... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Voltren Xytech, Jul 23, 2023.
Thema:
why is it near impossible to get my Xbox console captures over to my Windows 11 PC?
Loading...
-
why is it near impossible to get my Xbox console captures over to my Windows 11 PC? - Similar Threads - why near impossible
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?: On my Xbox Series X, my Spotify app will pause for about 1 second near the end of every single track. It is usually around 20 seconds from the end. I am using a wired internet connection, directly... -
Nearly all my game captures are gone. Why? Is there hope of recovering?
in XBoX on ConsolesNearly all my game captures are gone. Why? Is there hope of recovering?: Split from this thread. Same here; all game captures past few months were wiped. ce73ea3c-e3f0-4eca-a0ae-3d3eb17d48c0 -
Nearly all my game captures are gone. Why? Is there hope of recovering?
in XBoX on ConsolesNearly all my game captures are gone. Why? Is there hope of recovering?: Split from this thread. Same thing for me. I logged in today, was going to upload a clip to reddit, and all my console captures are gone. I have nothing before this past Monday. I only have 4... -
Nearly all my game captures are gone. Why? Is there hope of recovering?
in XBoX on ConsolesNearly all my game captures are gone. Why? Is there hope of recovering?: Split from this thread. I'm having the same issue so I'll give it a day or two to do it's thing before I lose my mind. I noticed the UI updated for the clips manager right before this... -
Nearly all my game captures are gone. Why? Is there hope of recovering?
in XBoX on ConsolesNearly all my game captures are gone. Why? Is there hope of recovering?: I just discovered nearly all my captures I've accumulated since 2019 are gone. All I have left uploaded to the network are 4 clips from a game I played over a year ago and 40 clips/screenshots on...