Why is it impossible to talk to a real person..

Discus and support Why is it impossible to talk to a real person.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can I get through to a real person at Microsoft?? I sent my controller off for repair under warranty over a month ago and have heard nothing and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Maia Howlett, Nov 1, 2022.

1. Maia Howlett
    Maia Howlett Guest

How can I get through to a real person at Microsoft?? I sent my controller off for repair under warranty over a month ago and have heard nothing and cannot get in touch with this company for the life of me! Every time I try to request a call back it just shows an error and there is literally no other way to do this. When I try to check the repair status that just shows an error as well.

:)

Maia Howlett, Nov 1, 2022
  2. Maia1211 Win User

I’ve been trying for like two weeks and the error still has not been fixed. This community is the closest thing I can get to ‘contacting’ someone. It’s a joke. I’ve googled every number and email to no avail
  3. Ross__94 Win User

I'm trying to request a call back for an issue to, and get the same call back error!! Tried for 3 days in a row and get same message everytime. Are the phone lines down or something? How else can we get in contact with microsoft xbox???? It's sooo difficult, isn't there an email or something atleast?!
  4. Ross__94 Win User

Yeah it's shocking, considering microsoft is one of the biggest companies on the planet. My local butchers has better customer support than microsoft...

Is anyone actually going to help us??? Other than the generic response sending us back to the contact us page (that we've already been too hundreds of times).
  5. Ross__94 Win User

Yes we've tried that, it gives you option to call back. you click that, enter your number, but get an error. Something along the lines of 'we're sorry we have a problem our end, please try again later'... but I tried for 3 days about 10 times and get the same message every time I enter my phone number? Why does it do this? Also Isn't there an option to call you instead??
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Maia, i don't know if you've tried it, but the best way to contact Xbox customer service is via chat through ljnk below.

Just pay attention to the office hours, so that you can pass the protocol number of your control that was sent to Microsoft.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
Thema:

1. Why is it impossible to talk to a real person.. - Similar Threads - Why impossible talk

2. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  3. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  4. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  5. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  6. Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?: My kids were too young to have their own accounts on the Xbox, now they are teenagers and have spent alot of money and earned a bunch of achievements, but Microsoft says I can't transfer the...
  7. Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???: I am trying to get a refund on a game and its impossible to speak to anyone. The refund was denied and I don't understand why! cb1b9a81-885e-48d6-bfbf-85741795aa79
  8. Why downloading apps on miscorsft store is impossible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why downloading apps on miscorsft store is impossible?: Hi I wanted to play game called Sea of thieves, but when I started instaling this game nothing happend... I checked in library to find what is going on? And I found out that the status of the game...
  9. why is it near impossible to get my Xbox console captures over to my Windows 11 PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is it near impossible to get my Xbox console captures over to my Windows 11 PC?: when i used windows 10 i would just use the Xbox Console Companion app, but of course some one unqualified or just brainless got to make final choice on upgrading the app to something that gives...
  10. Why is it impossible to recover a hacked account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it impossible to recover a hacked account?: My microsoft account was hacked, and the email changed. The fact there is 0 support at microsoft and it is incredibly hard to reacy even xbox support make it hard enough already, but on top of...