Why is it impossible to speak to someone at microsoft about an Xbox issue?

Discus and support Why is it impossible to speak to someone at microsoft about an Xbox issue? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Daughter was getting an error on her Minecraft on Xbox One. I followed the steps on the Microsoft page to rectify this problem. The last of which... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LilyRoseG, Mar 8, 2023.

1. LilyRoseG
    LilyRoseG Guest

My Daughter was getting an error on her Minecraft on Xbox One. I followed the steps on the Microsoft page to rectify this problem. The last of which was to reset and keep games and apps, which I did. I have now signed in and everything looks well. Until however I try to load any of her bought and paid for games, it is now asking ' Do you own this game? insert disc or visit microsoft store' ............this is rather frustrating and I have now for 2 days been tring to contact microsoft to find out what the hell is going on but i feel I'd have better chance of talking to an ET than actually talking to a flesh and blood human who works for them. This is a joke, seriously you pay monthly subscriptions, buy games and dlc for the kids n they are happy to take your money off you but when you need help..........good luck

:)

LilyRoseG, Mar 8, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together.Just to clarify, did you purchase the game using your daughters account?
  3. paul james9 Win User

Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???

thanks followed this link been refunded at last after numerous requests
  4. paul james9 Win User

got same reply but when queried got no responce
  5. Rebecca Helle Win User

Thanks! No email, just a note on the refund status - "denied. Customers are eligible for a limited number of refunds per year, and you've reached your limit for this year."

I haven't bought anything else this year or asked for a refund.

I'm within the 14 days but interesting to note the 1.5 hours playing policy!
  6. Wesley Carroll Win User

Rebecca,

I have found this alternative link to request a refund. Put as much info in it as possible. My first one was denied for the same reason as you, I have been successful this time.

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

Good luck !
Thema:

1. Why is it impossible to speak to someone at microsoft about an Xbox issue? - Similar Threads - Why impossible speak

2. Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller, my first, expensive controller, and I've been happy with it so far. Now the bumpers are starting to be faulty, the fault is already known. The controller is...
  3. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  4. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  5. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  6. Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft make it impossible to change ownership of an Xbox account?: My kids were too young to have their own accounts on the Xbox, now they are teenagers and have spent alot of money and earned a bunch of achievements, but Microsoft says I can't transfer the...
  7. Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???: I am trying to get a refund on a game and its impossible to speak to anyone. The refund was denied and I don't understand why! cb1b9a81-885e-48d6-bfbf-85741795aa79
  8. Why downloading apps on miscorsft store is impossible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why downloading apps on miscorsft store is impossible?: Hi I wanted to play game called Sea of thieves, but when I started instaling this game nothing happend... I checked in library to find what is going on? And I found out that the status of the game...
  9. why is it near impossible to get my Xbox console captures over to my Windows 11 PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is it near impossible to get my Xbox console captures over to my Windows 11 PC?: when i used windows 10 i would just use the Xbox Console Companion app, but of course some one unqualified or just brainless got to make final choice on upgrading the app to something that gives...
  10. Why is it impossible to recover a hacked account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it impossible to recover a hacked account?: My microsoft account was hacked, and the email changed. The fact there is 0 support at microsoft and it is incredibly hard to reacy even xbox support make it hard enough already, but on top of...