Why is it I spend 100s of dallors a year in this and can't talk to anyone but a dam computer???

Discus and support Why is it I spend 100s of dallors a year in this and can't talk to anyone but a dam computer??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought hunter call of the wild , years ago it broke download off game pass now can't play ,I deleted re-download it ..still can't I hard rest xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jesse Price, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Jesse Price
    Jesse Price Guest

Why is it I spend 100s of dallors a year in this and can't talk to anyone but a dam computer???

Bought hunter call of the wild , years ago it broke download off game pass now can't play ,I deleted re-download it ..still can't I hard rest xbox still can't play ,deleted saved data ,still can't play..I bought it off line still can't play it..... I literally bought everything you can buy for this game and can't talk to no one .....

:)

Jesse Price, Mar 29, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

First you have to tell us how it's broken

Exactly what happens? What do you do first, second and third?
  3. ColoringSun83 Win User

My information was stolen and now I can't us my account for 25 days?

Why the hell can't they just give me my password. This is completely their fault. To make it even worse I had to make a new account to post on this forum because THEY *** LOCKED MINE FOR 25 days.

Hey Microsoft, this is absolutely no way to treat a customer that spends 100's of dollars a year on your products.
  4. carl anderson1 Win User

Xbox 360 no longer connects to internet

Why not. I can't play games I paid for I'm talking over a 100 dollar's to play on my account which is a360
  5. JD Buck Win User

Borderlands 2 DLC and Season Pass Announced

After spending 100 bucks for the special edition, another 30 seems crazy. But if I ultimtely spend 100 plus hours on it over the next year it all equals out over time.
  6. madman287 Win User

Why can't I talk to anyone that can help?

Xbox support are investigating the problem
Thema:

1. Why is it I spend 100s of dallors a year in this and can't talk to anyone but a dam computer??? - Similar Threads - Why spend 100s

2. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  3. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  4. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  5. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  6. Why is my invite To game greyed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my invite To game greyed out?: When I want to invite someone to my game in the game bar the invite to game button is greyed out and I can’t invite taken to my game I am playing on windows 11 by the way Oh and also I can’t see...
  7. Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?: My Xbox is brand new, yet it lags terribly when I play online games, like Fortnite for example. I recently just switched over from my Nintendo Switch to the Xbox, expecting that performance would...
  8. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  9. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  10. Why do have to spend more money to play Starfield standard edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do have to spend more money to play Starfield standard edition?: I preordered Starfield standard edition last month. However now I need the Premium edition? Is that correct? c388e0b7-eb63-4411-932a-ee438d65d86e