Why is it I purchased Mortal Kombat X and 11 Ultimate on my Xbox One, But it's making me...

Discus and support Why is it I purchased Mortal Kombat X and 11 Ultimate on my Xbox One, But it's making me... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased them both about 2-3 years ago and 1 year ago I upgraded to new gen and was so excited to play but I have to pay money in order to pay! I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Santana Lewis, May 21, 2023.

1. Why is it I purchased Mortal Kombat X and 11 Ultimate on my Xbox One, But it's making me...

I purchased them both about 2-3 years ago and 1 year ago I upgraded to new gen and was so excited to play but I have to pay money in order to pay! I need to figure out what to do!! I have the Mortal komat X Alien, and triborg dlc but I can't play Mortal Kombat X or 11 Ultimate Gamertag is Bosssantana#1257. I need help and ansers!

:)

Santana Lewis, May 21, 2023
  2. Wattson Main Win User

Game Disc Not Downloading

Yes, this is only happening on mortal kombat 11 ultimate. I have a call of duty cold war disc and it downloads perfectly fine. I got the disc for Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate on december and i havent been able to download it since. I did have the game pass version of mortal kombat 11 but i fully deleted it to be absolutely sure that wasn’t the reason it wasn’t downloading.
  3. Juxtapose13 Win User

Rank the MK's!

I'll list/rate the ones I played:

- Mortal Kombat II

- Mortal Kombat (2011)

- Mortal Kombat 3

- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

- Mortal Kombat

- Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe
  4. Kelemvor79 Win User

I preordered mortal kombat 11 Premium edition xbox one

What is the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    The Mortal Kombat 11 beta will allow players who pre-order to access an early sample of Mortal Kombat 11 before the game launches. The beta for Mortal Kombat 11 will only be available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro,
    Xbox One and Xbox One X.

For more details about the beta, please keep an eye on mortalkombat.com or follow @mortalkombat or @netherrealm for
    more information on Twitter.

How do I get access to the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    Please make sure your retailer is offering the beta before you pre-order the game. If you pre-order a physical copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will receive a code to gain access to the beta before it begins. The code you receive
    will be for the same platform that you pre-ordered the game for. Please note, you will be able to redeem your beta code before the beta officially begins, but this will not allow you to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta until it’s available in March 2019.

If you pre-order a digital copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will automatically gain access to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta when the beta is live.

Can I pre-order at any retailer and get access to the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    No. If you want to ensure access to the beta, check with your retailer before you pre-order.

https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013188374-Mortal-Kombat-11-Beta-Pre-order-FAQ
  5. S Flaizlett Win User

Problem with Xbox ONE Wireless Controller in NBA 2K22, 2K21 etc

No... sorry for uncorrect info. My gamepad is displayed as 2 gamepads in Mortal Kombat 11. "DirectInput" and "Xbox One". When i tap X it displays as ''A+X" whaen i tap A it displays like "Y+A" etc.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how

Hi there Cynthia, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Specifically, which Mortal Kombat game are you referring to? Mortal Kombat 1, Mortal Kombat 11, Mortal Kombat X, etc.? I would greatly appreciate it if you could be a bit more specific about this so that I can provide you with information about the available versions of the game.

I'll be awaiting for your response.

Best regards.
Thema:

Why is it I purchased Mortal Kombat X and 11 Ultimate on my Xbox One, But it's making me...

1. Why is it I purchased Mortal Kombat X and 11 Ultimate on my Xbox One, But it's making me... - Similar Threads - Why purchased Mortal

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  4. Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?: Greetings. I’m a gamer on the Xbox platform, I got my console sent to me from the US not long ago. Been trying to purchase game pass but it doesn’t allow me. I was starting to think it was a...
  5. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  6. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  7. Why is my purchase not in my library/account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my purchase not in my library/account?: All right. This is a bit of a doozy and quite a weird problem. To break it down I basically can't download Sea of Thieves in my new PC. I am using this support as sort of a last resort. I...
  8. Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...: Why hasn't my son's account been refunded when Microsoft changed him twice on a transaction?? 71c00a9c-856c-488d-a5ac-e1786dcf6b94
  9. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  10. Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?: Why am I being charged for something I never purchased? 0c2dfc80-7d46-4fc5-9e8e-cd9c884aadb0