Why is it I get higher rankings on 16 hard games then 16 easy games in the events

Discus and support Why is it I get higher rankings on 16 hard games then 16 easy games in the events in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is it I get much higher rankings on 16 hard games then in 16 easy games??? 1da60dc4-4bed-4745-af36-4dc9853f3a7e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BalmierTitan993, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Why is it I get higher rankings on 16 hard games then 16 easy games in the events

Why is it I get much higher rankings on 16 hard games then in 16 easy games???

:)

BalmierTitan993, Nov 16, 2022
  2. BalmierTitan993 Win User

Why is it I get higher rankings on 16 hard games then 16 easy games in the events

windows 10, microsoft solitaire event, todays easy event rank 18th, nov 10th rank 6th, I'm guessing I'm able to beat those using a program on the harder games only
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

we were speculating as you did not give us much info to go on, what game/application when you posted.
  4. BalmierTitan993 Win User

I was referring to rank position not points, I know that, I have accumalated over 7500 games and 3760 star points.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

So, just to confirm
    Do you think that someone / or the people in these rankings are cheating?
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

easy = less points due to being, well, easy.

hard = more points due to being, well, harder.
Thema:

1. Why is it I get higher rankings on 16 hard games then 16 easy games in the events - Similar Threads - Why higher rankings

2. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  3. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  4. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  5. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  6. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  7. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  8. Why am I being charged a 'special' price ( in yellow) higher than the base price shown or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being charged a 'special' price ( in yellow) higher than the base price shown or...: I own Fallout 3 digitally on Xbox. I am a game pass ultimate subscriber. Price for Fallout 3 DLC with game pass 10% discount $5.80 I click that, next page, base price $6.55 Special price in...
  9. Why is the Xbox audio higher piched then usual?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox audio higher piched then usual?: So I started my Xbox and I notice that the audio was strange, it was higher piched then usual. I tested out a game to see if it was true, I was right, the audio is more higher piched then usual....
  10. Why is my latency higher on the automatic Xbox port 3074 compared to using manual port 54116

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my latency higher on the automatic Xbox port 3074 compared to using manual port 54116: Hi all , I currently just got new bt fibre broadband, I run my wired connection off tp links and have had stable ping and low latency connection before switching currently off my wired connection...