Why is it I can't enjoy myself?

Discus and support Why is it I can't enjoy myself? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I spend good money on my consoles video games and internet connection (various other subscriptions) why can't I mod my **** it doesn't hurt the company... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Omega Cthulhu, May 21, 2023.

1. Why is it I can't enjoy myself?

I spend good money on my consoles video games and internet connection (various other subscriptions) why can't I mod my **** it doesn't hurt the company doesn't hurt you or me. Why gatekeep creativity

:)

Omega Cthulhu, May 21, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

to mod on console would mean opening the file system up meaning opening a huge hole for people to hack the system and then that's it, console are a closed environment, where as pc is open and you can pretty much do whatever you want.

basically if you want to mod, pc is the only choice.
  3. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

Game developers/ publishers provide policies for their games. Xbox and ALL other manufacturers that offer service also have their policies. If you wish to use or play ANY game, you agree to abide by the policies. If you do not want to abide by their policies for whichever game you want to mod, you have the option to not play their game or mod and be banned from it.

You pay for subscriptions that allow you to use the service. You dont OWN the service. If I could buy Xbox Live or Gamepass for $15 a month, id own a lot of gaming companies today as well! :) Sadly it doesn't work that way.

You are licensed to access subscriptions and are licensed to play games.

Please go over each policy before you commit to any purchase to make sure it's what you want.
  4. NiTeLinG Win User

How much for trade-in

That's why I borrowed it instead of buying it myself.

I enjoyed the game and took my time with it, but once it's done it's done.
  5. Bear Jackk Win User

My account has been banned for no reason

My GT is and I got banned. I don't know why but it said I was gonna get unbanned today but it never happened and I want to know why I don't have a microphone so can't have done any of that but I was in a modded lobby in Call of Duty Black Ops
    2 but I doubt that was why I just wanna get unbanned so can enjoy myself. Please Help.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

I just made a new friend and....

I can't access my friends list, but it's all good. I don't need to see what they are doing to enjoy my game by myself.
Thema:

1. Why is it I can't enjoy myself? - Similar Threads - Why can't enjoy

2. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  5. Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher: I'm trying to open Minecraft Launcher and everytime I get hit with: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s...
  6. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  7. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  8. Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?: When I try to stream through Xbox and I hit the Live Streaming button, it comes up with a pop-up that says under Live streaming providers, "Sorry, something went wrong. Try this again in a while"...
  9. Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?: Hello! Whenever I invite my friends to an Xbox call I have to keep game bar open in order to talk to them. Whenever I tab out of game bar to play a game I try to talk my friends cant hear me. I...
  10. Why can't i rent a Conan server through Gportal xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't i rent a Conan server through Gportal xbox app: Can't rent Conan Gportal server through xbox app says "pick a different way to pay" i even added a gift card to my account to pay but it won't even let me use my account funds....