why is it enforcement team are allowing players to use the report system for their own...

Discus and support why is it enforcement team are allowing players to use the report system for their own... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; "GTA➕ subscription is only any good for newer players, the biggest majority of give aways most players already own Businesses etc. Even cars like the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by paul corless, Dec 7, 2022.

1. paul corless
    paul corless Guest

why is it enforcement team are allowing players to use the report system for their own...

"GTA➕ subscription is only any good for newer players, the biggest majority of give aways most players already own Businesses etc. Even cars like the car this week will end up on the podium at some point." What part of the gta feed post can be classed as offensive? In the last 8 days I've had 18 reports due to players trolling through 2 years of gta feed post, mostly 2day bans for three letters "****" what the flip. I cannot be held responsible how players translate 3 letters. Please investigate the gta feed multiple players communication banned for nothing, I've stated on the feed if xbox doesn't look into it I will be going to ps5 thankyou

:)

paul corless, Dec 7, 2022
  2. paul corless Win User

why is it enforcement team are allowing players to use the report system for their own amusement?

The problem we have with people fake reporting, is the post are taken out of context, it is a rockstar grand theft auto feed, the games about obviously stealing cars, killing, drugs, basically everything illegal, if I put any comment about gta, if it's taken out of the context of feed which always happens, you don't know where the comments made and what context they were set in. Like for instance a common comment on a gta. " MC work pays good this week I've got warehouses full of coke, meths and weed going to have fun selling them " which is regular gta feed comment. Take that out of the gta feed. You get a communication ban. So basically the enforcement team may as well ban rockstars grand theft auto feed, because players can't talk about the feeds topics without the Fear of communication ban. WHAT THE ENFORCEMENT TEAM NEED TO REALISE PLAYERS ARE REPORTING OTHERS FOR THIER OWN AMUSEMENT KNOWING GRAND THEFT AUTO COMMENTS CAN BE TAKE OUT OF CONTEXT, a player got a ban for the word killing in his comment, GTA GAMES is all about killing. The enforcement team need to see where the comment was made and the context it was made in.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

why is it enforcement team are allowing players to use the report system for their own amusement?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Paul

Please note that no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.
    Also here no one can tell you the exact reason of the suspension. Only guess

If your suspension last more than 48 hours you can appeal here
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Unfortunately no one can give you the exact reason

You may want to check the Enforcement action FAQ

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

"Just because something isn’t explicitly listed in the Community Standards for Xbox doesn’t mean it’s okay to do.

When you join the Xbox network, you agree to follow the rules in the Microsoft Services Agreement, including the Code of Conduct section:

Microsoft Services Agreement (https://www.microsoft.com/servicesagreement)

Every enforcement action that’s issued is rooted in the Microsoft Services Agreement and Community Standards for Xbox, but it’s not practical to list every scenario that can arise while online. To review our guidelines for what content and behavior is acceptable on Xbox, go to:

https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards "

[​IMG]
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello Paul. we have received some occurrences like yours, but unfortunately we are tied hands when dealing with Enforcement, I understand what it says perfectly but really here in the community we have no means to help you with these suspensions and even if you contact the support they will not be able to help you, or give you any explanation of why this is happening.
  6. paul corless Win User

I put this comment on a gta feed. > "GTA➕ subscription is only any good for newer players, the biggest majority of give aways most players already own Businesses etc. Even cars like the car this week will end up on the podium at some point." < (This comment on a gta feed got me a 2day communication ban can you explain to me why the comment deserves a 2day ban?)
Thema:

1. why is it enforcement team are allowing players to use the report system for their own... - Similar Threads - why enforcement team

2. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  3. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  4. Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?: I am only making an assumption based on recent enforcement taken against my family's Xbox live account. So about a month ago my son came home from school so so happy as he had found some other...
  5. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  6. Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible: I got a wrongful ban out of thin air at my appeal got denied and they won't do anything about it is there anything and I mean anything to get my newly bought console and account worth over 2 grand...
  7. Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team...: The xbox enforcement team is literally impossible to contact, the enforcement website is useless, and so are the people you can talk to on the phone, I was suspended for literally posting a...
  8. why is enforcement team completely unreachable yet enforcement history say "no information"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is enforcement team completely unreachable yet enforcement history say "no information"...: I play single player games and dont really interact with anyone on xbox at all yet my account gets suspended for 15 day periods roughly 5 times per year. i look at enforcement history and it...
  9. why is the Enforcement Team Trigger happy?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is the Enforcement Team Trigger happy?: Nothing was said wrong!! Not a single word. Not even "come see what we offer" because even xbox offers stuff. Streamers offer stuff. IT CAN MEAN ANYTHING AT ALL. This is 100% a wrongful...
  10. Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...: Myself and several others have submitted multiple complaints about a gamer who is obviously cheating yet no action is being taken against them. However another person was banned almost immediately...