Why is Hogwarts Legacy not appearing in my owned games library after I preordered the other...

Discus and support Why is Hogwarts Legacy not appearing in my owned games library after I preordered the other... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preordered Hogwarts Legacy the other day (the charge is on my card currently) and the game is not appearing in my library on my xbox series x.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Llamalord66, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Llamalord66
    Llamalord66 Guest

Why is Hogwarts Legacy not appearing in my owned games library after I preordered the other...

I preordered Hogwarts Legacy the other day (the charge is on my card currently) and the game is not appearing in my library on my xbox series x. Although the xbox store does acknowledge that I did preorder it already and that it should be in my game library, it does not appear there. I am trying to preload the game prior to its early access release tonight at midnight, can you help me?

:)

Llamalord66, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Rachit Saxena1 Win User

Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game compatible with Xbox X|S rather than Xbox One.

Which edition did you buy

There is two

Legacy and legacy gold

Legacy had both

You just need to find the xbox one copy in yoir ready to install library
    I bought this version - https://www.xbox.com/en-in/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-xbox-series-x-s-version/9mt5nj5w7b8z

Should have bought this one - Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/9MW10GX140N1/0010

Thank you for helping out.

Thanks
  3. crazypokemonfan Win User

Hogwarts legacy xbox one Issue

Hi, thanks for letting me know that I'm not the only one with an issue launching it.

However I've done everything you said but didn't solve the issue of hogwarts legacy xbox one disappearing from my Owned games after uninstalling it. and yes it does say that the order was completed (I had the digital deluxe version) So now I don't know what to do as I should most definitely have it in my Owned games library.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why is Hogwarts Legacy not appearing in my owned games library after I preordered the other day? I am trying to preload the game for early access tomorrow.

Did you try just going to the game on the store?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Why is Hogwarts Legacy not appearing in my owned games library after I preordered the other day? I am trying to preload the game for early access tomorrow.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to make sure that you're signed in under the correct account where you pre-ordered the game. Please follow the steps below:

Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History.

Once confirmed, remove and re-add your account and then check again.

"REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  6. Smwutches Win User

Hogwarts legacy for xbox one

Thema:

1. Why is Hogwarts Legacy not appearing in my owned games library after I preordered the other... - Similar Threads - Why Hogwarts Legacy

2. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  3. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  4. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  5. Why can I no longer access my digital deluxe hogwarts games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I no longer access my digital deluxe hogwarts games: I had two experts, not Microsoft tech help and one solution made the issue worse. 4d360d77-54c7-43d1-b8cb-9496c8bcf963
  6. Why is Hogwarts legacy suddenly not letting me play it on my Xbox 1 after I’ve already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Hogwarts legacy suddenly not letting me play it on my Xbox 1 after I’ve already...: So my brother and I bought Hogwarts legacy on his box series x and we bought the more expensive version so I can play it on my Xbox 1 as well. I’ve spent the last week playing it and have nearly...
  7. Why is my Hogwarts legacy download not appearing in my 'owned games' anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Hogwarts legacy download not appearing in my 'owned games' anymore?: Purchased the Hogwarts legacy deluxe edition that said it was compatable for x/s and 1s, had it downloaded when the 1s version was released. Uninstalled it due to error issues but cannot...
  8. Why won't my Hogwarts Legacy game download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Hogwarts Legacy game download?: I purchased Hogwarts Legacy Digital Deluxe Edition for the series S/X and when I purchased it, it said it came with an Xbox 1 version along with the XS version, which is why I paid the extra money...
  9. Why has my Xbox One version of Hogwarts Legacy disappeared?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my Xbox One version of Hogwarts Legacy disappeared?: I pre ordered Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe edition back in January. Been patiently waiting for it to come in for Xbox one on May 5th. It did, and was able to play it up until today. Now the Xbox one...
  10. Why is my copy of Hogwarts Legacy only 22gb?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my copy of Hogwarts Legacy only 22gb?: It seems odd that its only 22gb on the Xbox One when the Xbox Series X version is 77gb? c2254e7a-34cd-4a3e-b7f0-dff09fbb2fd2