Why is help on a console is brain damage?

Discus and support Why is help on a console is brain damage? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why is it impossible to talk to chat with Xbox as a deaf woman? Click contact us does nothing and no button for live chat, all I get is terrible auto... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cinsra, May 19, 2023.

1. Cinsra
    Cinsra Guest

Why is it impossible to talk to chat with Xbox as a deaf woman? Click contact us does nothing and no button for live chat, all I get is terrible auto fill web response stuff. I have been trying to get this solved since November, my mom died 2 weeks ago , I stressing out and Xbox was my relief for anxiety. I don't own a computer and have this tiny tablet to look for help on, help on a console is brain damage

:)

Cinsra, May 19, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

You will have to work thru the system as it's call back only with ttyl devices supportedn
  3. Bruno Hslaww Win User

The Console War is over- PC wins decisive victory

Is the OP stupid how can the PC win the console war. IT IS NOT A CONSOLE. Jesus reading shat like this, makes me feel like my brain is melting. Are people getting dumber or what. Why not engage brain before posting ? IT HELPS A LOT.
  4. TW0 QUID Win User

Everything the gamer needs

Threads like this cause brain damage.
  5. Hookins-5EDEA817-FD2 Win User

Damage circuits question

You're right the MK-V's mods don't do more damage. Just clip size bonuses. For some reason I just have MK's on the brain haha. My guess is those damage mods only add one or two notches of damage.
  6. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Child Spends $4.5K in Microtransactions, Parent Wants to Sue Microsoft

Well said, InkedAngel! Sorry to hear about your son having brain damage. :( God bless, him.

There's no legitimate grounds for a lawsuit here.
Thema:

1. Why is help on a console is brain damage? - Similar Threads - Why help console

2. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  3. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...
  4. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  5. Why does xbox not follow the user agreement and help make gaming a better experience for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox not follow the user agreement and help make gaming a better experience for...: Grand theft auto 5 has numerous of cheaters i jus got done playing with one who was using a god mode cheat to kill everyone i even took several clips of the person doing so. Their account on gta...
  6. Why is it so hard to get help

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it so hard to get help: I’ve bought a digital game on Xbox series X upon launching and trying to play the game it’s completely broken u cannot turn left you cannot climb u fall in air then float and have to close the...
  7. My Series X is having difficulties and I don't know why. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Series X is having difficulties and I don't know why. Can anyone help?: So I recently got a new series x, and everything has been fine, everything is up to date and I've had no real issues except for one. I have an xbox one copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 and I'd like...
  8. Why won’t my Xbox Series X detect WiFi wirelessly? Factory reset didn’t help nor did any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series X detect WiFi wirelessly? Factory reset didn’t help nor did any...: Xbox series X struggles to connect with a wired network. It often disconnects with a wired network and it WILL NOT detect ANY wireless networks. Even took it to my brother’s house and it still had...
  9. Why won't MW3 install please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't MW3 install please help: 1. Press and hold the power button on your console until it turns off. 2. Unplug the power cable from the back of the console. 3. Wait at least 10 seconds. 4. Plug the power cable back into the...
  10. Can someone help me why my roblox isnt working on my windows 10 laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me why my roblox isnt working on my windows 10 laptop?: I turned on "run program as admin" it worked for a while, but after, my laptop kept showing an error message: "roblox game client is not responding." I tried several settings but still not...