Why is Hello Neighbor 2 advertised as being available on the 5th when it's not?

Discus and support Why is Hello Neighbor 2 advertised as being available on the 5th when it's not? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Don't give me "well the deluxe version was available a week ago" type of answers. It was advertised as being playable on the pass for free on the 5th... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Drake Gravely, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Why is Hello Neighbor 2 advertised as being available on the 5th when it's not?

Don't give me "well the deluxe version was available a week ago" type of answers. It was advertised as being playable on the pass for free on the 5th of December 2022. Deluxe and other versions are irrelevant. Seems like false advertising, or a shady scam to get desperate buyers to shell out for the deluxe edition to play early, fully expecting it to be available but it's not.

:)

Drake Gravely, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Drake Gravely Win User

Mine says available 12/5/22 when I'm in the xbox app through PC, when I google search it says available 12/6/22 though.

Usually on the game pass the game is playable as you say, on midnight GMT, but this time it says I'm too early to play. I actually downloaded it on 12/4/22 for pre-play on the 5th. Guess i'm waiting a little longer =(

Thank you for the response, much appreciated.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

It says the 6th

Game releases that don't have a specific time typically unlock at Midnight GMT, which is 7PM Eastern time in the US. You'll find specific unlock times in the product description
  4. Mr Onion Cokk Win User

GTA IV Offer Misprice

The deal is currently being advertised on Sales and Specials. If it is no longer available I do not understand why it is being faslely advertised on Sales and Specials. If it is being advertised for one price it should cost that price.
  5. Georges C. Win User

It is not letting me play hello neighbor

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Vigi1, you would have the link of the version of the game that is in the Game Pass, because according to the Microsoft website it is not in the catalog.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/hello-ne...

From the information I found on the Internet Hello Neighbor 2 will arrive at Game Pass in December.

https://www.purexbox.com/news/2022/04/hello-nei...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. Qas9702 Win User

Hello Neighbor 2 Beta

I want to play on my fire device how do I do that
Thema:

1. Why is Hello Neighbor 2 advertised as being available on the 5th when it's not? - Similar Threads - Why Hello Neighbor

2. Hello i have a great suggestion. Why dont you allow the mouse&keyboard players play gta 5...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i have a great suggestion. Why dont you allow the mouse&keyboard players play gta 5...: Grand theft auto 5 is the most beautiful game with mouse and keyboard and its so bad with controller. All the Grand theft auto 5 players will be very happy if it will be playable by keyboard and...
  3. hello why the hell cant i get bo3 on my pc when I SPENT THE MONEY ON IT FOR MY FREAKING XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello why the hell cant i get bo3 on my pc when I SPENT THE MONEY ON IT FOR MY FREAKING XBOX: hello why the hell cant i get bo3 on my pc when I SPENT THE MONEY ON IT FOR MY FREAKING XBOX 514d3100-3dab-49d3-9dc0-5d5496e5403a
  4. Hello, why can't i use my gift cards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, why can't i use my gift cards?: I already redeemed 2 of them and got 40$ worth of gift cards to buy minecraft, but i could not use it because its only asking for my debit card, credit card and my PayPal, how do i use the gift...
  5. hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...: I received a hate message from a Dead by Daylight user, reported, and tried to reason with him. Proceeds to tell me I suck and what I did in the game was worthless and stupid. I responded with an...
  6. Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would...: Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would this sort of thing happen? [img] 8f8022df-a5f8-4882-b2ef-f35a203e0807
  7. hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...: I received a hate message from a Dead by Daylight user, reported, and tried to reason with him. Proceeds to tell me I suck and what I did in the game was worthless and stupid. I responded with an...
  8. 您好,我想詢問為什麼突然不能錄影了[Translation-Hello, I want to ask why suddenly can't record]

in XBoX on Windows
    您好,我想詢問為什麼突然不能錄影了[Translation-Hello, I want to ask why suddenly can't record]: [img] 平時都一直使用XBOX的錄影功能,都十分 利,但是直到昨天開始,不知道為什麼沒辦法使用了 他會出現"目前無法錄影,請稍後再試"的說明 但是我不懂是發生什麼狀況了,W10目前也已經更新到最新的版本了,能試的都試了,想詢問會什麼會突然發生這樣的問題 是否會是硬碟或是顯示卡有可能會 成這樣的狀況? 假如是其他問題導致的,該如何排除? 感謝您...
  9. why wont hello neighbor launch from download code after being installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont hello neighbor launch from download code after being installed: we got a xbox yesterday and tried to play hello neighbour.it was a download which we done but now it wont launch at all.we got the download code from game. 48e35a19-5b98-4369-bf7f-596dba282210
  10. Hello Microsoft! Get off you duff and let us know why we are having error code 0xc03f300d!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Microsoft! Get off you duff and let us know why we are having error code 0xc03f300d!: I am also having the problem with error code 0xc03f00d. This is just the worst customer support ever. All the comments but no answer... Microsoft get off your butt and either tells us the...