¿Why is Helldivers 2 not available in Argentina?

Discus and support ¿Why is Helldivers 2 not available in Argentina? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'd really like to know why they're not releasing the game for Argentina. So many people, including myself, were waiting for this game, and yet they... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gabriiiel10, Aug 27, 2025.

  1. ¿Why is Helldivers 2 not available in Argentina?


    I'd really like to know why they're not releasing the game for Argentina. So many people, including myself, were waiting for this game, and yet they decided not to release it only in Argentina? At least give an answer.

    submitted by /u/Gabriiiel10
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Gabriiiel10, Aug 27, 2025
    #1
  2. BlindmanEX Win User

    HELLDIVERS

    Great Advertisement for the game. Working for the Marketing department?

    Its an third party exclusive...for Sony.

    Kind of like how TitanFall 1 was Microsoft Exclusive.

    They all sort of ruin the gaming world together.
  3. DarkOvcharka Win User

    HELLDIVERS

    I the normal business cycle is "OMG, omg OMGGGG I have to have that it's so coooooolie-o! I want it now." Then it's s Sony exclusive. 5 years later you go over to someone's house, and by then the graphics are way beyond what they are to day. "Dude, this
    game is so lame. What the? Why did I ever think that was cool?"

    In the process of the game failing, they lose 50% of their sales. And worse, we never get to ever see it.
  4. LordKhetsui Win User

    XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro

    Is it available in all the world?

    Im from Argentina
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    I want an Xbox Game Pass refund

    Why were you being charged in US dollars for Argentina?
  6. ZanePP8 Win User

    Some Dragon Age Origins DLCs aren't available.

    I changed the location a few times and it's available everywhere except for Argentina. Is there any way of solving this issue?
Thema:

¿Why is Helldivers 2 not available in Argentina?

Loading...
  1. ¿Why is Helldivers 2 not available in Argentina? - Similar Threads - ¿Why Helldivers available

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]