Why is group posts broken

Discus and support Why is group posts broken in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I went to make a clan post and it says remove inappropriate content even tho there was none. So I deleted everything and just pu "yo" and still it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Trey Hurt, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Trey Hurt
    Trey Hurt Guest

I went to make a clan post and it says remove inappropriate content even tho there was none. So I deleted everything and just pu "yo" and still it says it's inappropriate. This is super upsetting as it feels like I was hacked by a jtag user and is blocking me from recruiting.

:)

Trey Hurt, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Trey! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. Sorry to hear about what happened. I know how upsetting this must be. I would feel the same way if I were on your situation. Let’s work on that.

Have you tried changing your message filter settings?

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > Message safety.

You may check for all the steps through here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  3. Francia J. Win User

Looking for group post broken

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

It can be due to your Internet connection. Please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

Have you tried any steps so far to troubleshoot the issue?
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hi there! Could you please inform us of the troubleshooting steps you have tried so far if you tried any?
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Group Posts/ Intrest in group posts

Hi there Will! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Let's try the following!

Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select

Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select Advanced Settings.

Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.
Thema:

1. Why is group posts broken - Similar Threads - Why group posts

2. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  3. Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?: It happened to me just yesterday I put a post up for a roblox game and used the tag and got com banned for 2 days!! 882108c4-fa49-4fce-b321-77f74e5dbcda
  4. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  5. Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts: I put up a group post for a military simulation it banned me for it for a whole week now it's not letting me appeal it either which is just stupid Xbox is killing off one of its bigger audiences...
  6. Why can't I make it interest in any group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I make it interest in any group posts: Since I made my account I haven't been able to make it interest in any group post and it sucks. I've tried a factory reset and changed a ton of account settings. I really want to know why and or...
  7. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  8. Why cant I post a looking for group post?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I post a looking for group post?: I've tried resetting my connection, soft factory resetting my series x console, tried from my xbox mobile app, everything and it still keeps giving me an error everytime I don't understand why...
  9. Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?: So for the past 2-3 days, whenever I post a looking for group post in a party, as soon as I go back into the menu using the hone button, the party tab just says "party encountered an error" and I...
  10. Why can't I create a group post?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I create a group post?: It's not a connection issue nor a privacy issue 066f76bf-f63e-4616-8562-f6b8d7fb453c