Why is gold multiplayer sharing not working when everything else does

Discus and support Why is gold multiplayer sharing not working when everything else does in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me and my brother are game sharing. I have ultimate and I have set my account on his Xbox as home Xbox. He is able to play gamepass, ea access, and my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by powerman 775433, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Why is gold multiplayer sharing not working when everything else does

Me and my brother are game sharing. I have ultimate and I have set my account on his Xbox as home Xbox. He is able to play gamepass, ea access, and my games with gold. But he is unable to play multiplayer. I set him up as family. I remove accounts. My brother reset his console but nothing works.

:)

powerman 775433, Jan 19, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know what's the exact error when your brother is trying to play online?
  3. ngocphi Win User

What is he trying to access

Cloud if so only the subscriber can use ir and it's not sharable
  4. rA.3 Win User

Can't Play Minecraft Multiplayer how my account is set up

Yes, I share an Xbox with an account that has an active Xbox live gold subscription, multiplayer has worked before but not sure why it is not working
  5. ngocphi Win User

I can play multiplayer but can't get Games with Gold

He had xgu and upgraded thats why he lost gold

He like the others suggusted maybe sharing gold which gives him multiplayer

@ op yes it does when you did the upgrade

Do not cancel before the time is up or you forfeit converted time

This is in the aggreement you signed for the free upgrade
  6. MineBro1126 Win User

Xbox gamertag has gold next to it

Then what is the event and why does i have gold but i didnt pay for it and multiplayer desnt work
Thema:

1. Why is gold multiplayer sharing not working when everything else does - Similar Threads - Why gold multiplayer

2. Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...: I wanted to play rainbow six siege but it said I need to pay for gold. I don’t think this makes sense to make people pay more money to play online games that they are already paying for but the...
  3. Why is Xbox telling me to buy a game I own through games for gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox telling me to buy a game I own through games for gold: I own dungeon siege 3 from gfg Nov 2015 decided to go back to it and clear it. However it said there was an error and I uninstalled it. Now I can't install unless I purchase it...
  4. Disney dreamlight valley gold edition has dissapeared on xbox pc app why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney dreamlight valley gold edition has dissapeared on xbox pc app why?: A couple days ago i was able to stil find the gold edition now all of a sudden it's gone and i can only buy the basic doesnt show me a rift in time expansion either why? what is going on that it's...
  5. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...
  6. Why am I getting no Xbox Live Gold Remembrance badge that was distributed to players...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting no Xbox Live Gold Remembrance badge that was distributed to players...: After multiple contacts of Microsoft support I have yet to have been given the xbox live gold remembrance badge that was given to basically everyone a few weeks ago in September of 2023 in...
  7. Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not receiving the correct amount of Gold Bars in Microsoft Jigsaw?: When I finish a puzzle in Microsoft Jigsaw, I am only awarded 1/2 of the Gold Bars after solving a puzzle. I only play Classic Jigsaw, so I don't know if this is a problem with the other Jigsaw...
  8. Why can’t I play my games with gold that I’ve already claimed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my games with gold that I’ve already claimed?: A few years ago I downloaded assassins creed syndicate when it was a game with gold. I took a break from Xbox. When I came back I went to redownload the game which it lets me do. But when I go to...
  9. Why don't I have an Xbox live gold badge on my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why don't I have an Xbox live gold badge on my profile?: I have been an Xbox live gold subscriber since original Xbox, I just noticed the gold badge on other profiles, but it's not on mine. I only have a tenure badge, what gives?...
  10. Why don't you sell Xboxes for a profit so we don't have to pay for the gold which is a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't you sell Xboxes for a profit so we don't have to pay for the gold which is a...: PC players don't have to pay for gold why do Xbox players who bought their machine own their internet on their games have to pay a useless fee to access online gaming that nobody else has to pay...