Why is Gaming services not installing?

Discus and support Why is Gaming services not installing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have done the powershell commands and have gone through Xbox App's way of installing Gaming Services. Nothing worked. Windows 11 btw, and have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by phil p2, Mar 21, 2023.

1. phil p2
    phil p2 Guest

I have done the powershell commands and have gone through Xbox App's way of installing Gaming Services. Nothing worked. Windows 11 btw, and have tried repairing and resetting the app.

:)

phil p2, Mar 21, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Try running the Windows Update troubleshooter. To do this, go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Windows Update.

make sure the date and time are set to automatic.
  3. chemicalsora Win User

motogp 13

You mean why it doesn't show up on Games on Demand? Because it is not available on the service yet.

Why it doesn't show up in your games tab? Only installed games appear there. Install the game to the HDD to see it.
  4. DjambaTronic Win User

XBox PC Beta - Games Stopped Launching

It's not a gpu driver issue. I have the latest Game Ready Driver pack installed.

I'm in the process of uninstalling the lot now. Not impressed with this service.....as an aside....why are you releaseing BETA launchers for a paid service?
  5. Tay Jun Boon Win User

Gaming Services is not installed.

Dear David,

Thanks for your reply for my issue.

I have gone through the solution you have provieded, but no luck the issue is still presists.

For reset Windows store cache and reset Microsoft Store, nothing happened after running the exe.

For deleting registry, I couldn't find Gaming Service register in my Local Machine, seems it isn't installed into registry.

For Windows Store troubleshooter, I found that I doesn't have the option for Microsoft store troubleshooting and I have done all Windows Update.

[​IMG]

Best regards.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Gaming Services Installation

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Try this: Go to Windows settings >> Apps >> Xbox >> Advanced >> Repair & Reset.

After doing that, Perform the same steps for Gaming Services and Microsoft Store as well.
Thema:

1. Why is Gaming services not installing? - Similar Threads - Why Gaming services

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  4. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  5. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  6. why wont my gaming services work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont my gaming services work?: trying to install the Minecraft launcher. When I click the "get" button, nothing happens. when I click "install with game pass" nothing happens. When I try and install it from the Minecraft...
  7. Why won't my Xbox allow me to access any of my games, and why does it say I have a service...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Xbox allow me to access any of my games, and why does it say I have a service...: I've been having this issue going on for the past week (since Oct. 17). My boyfriend and I share games through the Home Xbox function, though I do have a few games I've bought for myself...
  8. Why aren’t games and apps, including Xbox services, not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren’t games and apps, including Xbox services, not working?: I’ve been having issues connecting to multiple Xbox services on my Xbox, including the Xbox support app. For some reason this is also happening to my games and apps in a general sense. When trying...
  9. Why cant I uninstall Gaming Services? I cant even close the application.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I uninstall Gaming Services? I cant even close the application.: The option to uninstall isnt available. I need to take an online test and the test taking software is saying that gaming services is running. I end it in task manager and it keeps coming back. Why...
  10. why it shows error every time I try to download xbox gaming services like litterly i can't...

in XBoX on Windows
    why it shows error every time I try to download xbox gaming services like litterly i can't...: first time using it so idk if i should ask here or up there sorry 817f8f52-a89a-4d05-96dc-e977411ae392