Why is gamerpics such an issue when they don't include anything explicit?

Discus and support Why is gamerpics such an issue when they don't include anything explicit? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I got banned it was because of my gamerpics that a moderator from Xbox approved of. This picture wasnt promotion of anything that I saw or the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KazeSesishin, Jan 17, 2023.

1. KazeSesishin
    KazeSesishin Guest

When I got banned it was because of my gamerpics that a moderator from Xbox approved of. This picture wasnt promotion of anything that I saw or the moderators who approve the pictures upload either as a problem one year ago. A kid who willingly entered into my party with my group of friends online who none of us knew because I played with him once stated he was reporting my profile picture because it was anime and a neko girl. I brushed him off and told him if he doesn't like the picture that Microsoft approved when I uploaded it that I'm sorry and we don't have to be friends online anymore the kid then reported me for the picture as well after I blocked him. No one has ever said anything about this picture till today.

We need clearer guidelines on what is appropriate in the eyes of Microsoft vs a simplistic moderator who can say this is ok upload it and then ban someone. That is not ok as it messes with the constitutional rights for freedom of speech that we all have to follow. The ban was unjustified and Microsoft hid behind a policy that we all signed. But its not clear on policy of profile pictures if they approve and then disapprove without notice. That is wrong and violated the law of the government for freedom of speech.

Please comment on this mods and explain why banning someone for a fully clothed neko is sexual inappropriate. When there are people's gamer pics of anime with cigs and other content that Is worse then a furry or neko clothed.

:)

KazeSesishin, Jan 17, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello KazeSesishin, sorry to hear you've been banned.

Unfortunately no one here is able to help with enforcement issues. You should have been sent a message to the email associated with your account that gives more info on the suspension though. Be sure to check your junk/spam folders just in case.

You can also log in to https://enforcement.xbox.com and click on the handshake icon. From there you can see the reason and duration of the action as well as open a case review with the PET if available.

Please note that a case review is only available for suspensions longer than 24 hours and the PET can take up to 48 hours to respond.
  3. KazeSesishin Win User

Then the AI Autoban has to be reprogrammed to fit a more indepth program line that allows it to decide better on what's appropriate because bans for this is an issue and it violates government rights. A 4 day ban for something that is approved and then appeal was denied because they hide behind a policy makes me believe that they are not wanting to take proper action. I believe my rights as a consumer and customer of the company for 20 years has been violated by Microsofts abusive power of banning. They should either remove that ban or provide better guidelines so people can have a easier way to follow them and the AI Autoban needs updated to fit the new guidelines they put in place.
  4. KazeSesishin Win User

It is a federal law it applies to everyone including the company. If it does damage to someone in anyway it can be considered a law breaking offense. I am claiming damage done do to the fact I paid for a subscription and can't use it due to the fact that they have denied my appeal and they don't have a place other than this to express concern in the community for it this is a peaceful contest and I would appreciate the negative not to be there since that would break a code of conduct. This channel is for comments which will be used for showing how many people have had the same thing done due to a bot malfunction and abuse of power from the Microsoft team. Since there isn't much to really say about it I appreciate the consideration respectfully but i am requesting to leave this thread open due to the fact it is a freedom of speech a constitutional right to be heard and my voice has not reached the proper channels
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

Actually Microsoft does not have to follow the constitution in the US as it is a private company, BUT it has to follow the laws in all other countries regarding freedom of speech regardless if they are a private service or not, if they do not follow other countries rules then they lose their licence to operate in that country.

Lot's of countries have laws that prohibit what Microsoft is doing.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

I hear your frustrations with this but just wanted to make sure you were aware that nobody here would be able to help. Good luck getting the account fixed
Thema:

1. Why is gamerpics such an issue when they don't include anything explicit? - Similar Threads - Why gamerpics such

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Why isn't my gamerpic changing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't my gamerpic changing?: I have been spending the past 4 hours trying to have it change and there is no change. I just want it to change and nothing is helping 35860c1c-6ee1-41b0-8ef2-e48d38d720ff
  4. I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...: I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why this is please? I changed my profile picture and this happened. 37ad59aa-e424-4926-8bb1-39c836706fb7
  5. Why can't I appeal a gamerpic suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I appeal a gamerpic suspension?: I recently got a suspension on a gamerpic that I've had on for months now with no previous problems and I can't appeal it even tho I wasn't even given a prior warning....
  6. Is wwe against tos now? This can't be my gamerpic because why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is wwe against tos now? This can't be my gamerpic because why?: Please let me know what exactly is allowed between the two pics, the second one got me banned, (can't appeal) first one is apparently perfectly ok! Is literally any skin bannable now? Seriously?...
  7. Why is my appeal taking so long to get answered or at least tell me what about my gamerpic...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my appeal taking so long to get answered or at least tell me what about my gamerpic...: I got suspended for changing my gamertag to someone skydiving and I’ve had an appeal under review for two days now. And when I called twice to see if I could get a more specific source of...
  8. anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?: [img] so i got a permanent suspension for my gamer pic apparently it was inappropriate but i genuinely don’t see how because it’s just a normal man holding a balloon and posing for a picture i’ve...
  9. Why does it take forever to customize the gamerpic on account.xbox.com?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it take forever to customize the gamerpic on account.xbox.com?: On account.xbox.com, whenever I attempt to change my profile picture, I get this loading screen that is on a loop forever. What do I do? 392f7fd5-5158-4a88-9cb6-0659bf62cc5d
  10. Why is there a blue loading screen when I change my gamerpic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is there a blue loading screen when I change my gamerpic?: It's a black screen with a blue outline and a few circles that go around repeatedly. I've tried on my computer and my phone but it doesn't seem to work. I've tried the xbox app but it doesn't give...