Why is gameplay recording so poor on XBOX
Discus and support Why is gameplay recording so poor on XBOX in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just came from Playstation 4 to XBOX SS and I've found that the option for retroactively recording gameplay is shockingly short. The options... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Heeeydevon, Feb 16, 2022.
Thema:
Why is gameplay recording so poor on XBOX
Loading...
-
Why is gameplay recording so poor on XBOX - Similar Threads - Why gameplay recording
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why my games crash after 20 minuts of gameplay?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy my games crash after 20 minuts of gameplay?: So, I have version 25.2.1 installed for my graphics card radeon rx 7800 xt (steel legend) but the majority of the games I play crash after some time, giving me the driver timeout error coming from... -
⚠︎ Why do I keep having these minor audio issues with recording/streaming gameplay??
in XBoX Rewards & Social⚠︎ Why do I keep having these minor audio issues with recording/streaming gameplay??: So, since I bought my Xbox One X I have been enjoying it for the most part - however I've been noticing the audio not picking up everything particularly when a character speaks over comms like... -
Why can people harass you about your gameplay, an ylwhen you tell them to buzz off you get...
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy can people harass you about your gameplay, an ylwhen you tell them to buzz off you get...: Was playing rainbow six siege this morning, some kid decided to tell me I sucked at the game So I told him to go **** himself .. Harassment / my foul language.. Either way I was provoked ..... -
When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhen i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay: I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends. Is there a way i can fix this... -
Why is chronus allowed in online gameplay?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy is chronus allowed in online gameplay?: Why does Microsoft allow third part mods to be used in online gaming? Online shooters are filled with these scrubs d3bf15c4-e436-4149-a7cc-492cd97bb5a5 -
Why Gameplay time is unaccessible through API?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy Gameplay time is unaccessible through API?: I want to make a discord bot and on the basis of other users gameplay time like how much time they spend one game is needed so I need gameplay time for my application but its not accessible. I...