Why is gamechat not working?

Discus and support Why is gamechat not working? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, When I am in an Xbox party, everything works perfectly fine but when I am in game chat, I am unable to talk and I am unable to hear anyone.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Anthony Coscuna, Jan 16, 2023.

  1. Why is gamechat not working?


    Hello,

    When I am in an Xbox party, everything works perfectly fine but when I am in game chat, I am unable to talk and I am unable to hear anyone. This goes for every game that I have tried out. I have tried different controllers, different headsets, hard resetting, and went through my settings a million times. What else could be causing this problem?

    :)
     
    Anthony Coscuna, Jan 16, 2023
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Gamechat not working

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello SOLF-110, from your description you seem to be playing on the console, I don't know which procedures you've tried, but if you haven't reset the console yet, try to reset keeping games and Apps.

    Xbox One reset keeping Games:

    Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

    Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

    Select Reset console.

    Restore and maintain my games and apps.

    Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

    Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. Benny Boiii7282 Win User

    Game Chat in games

    My mic barely ever works in gamechat and nothing worked but thanks for helping me though

    😄
  4. Insidious - Mixer: G Win User

    Audio tab in parties

    If in a party you are in party audio rather than gamechat. To go into gamechat whilst in a party go into the party, options near the bottom, and switch to gamechat. It automatically switches when you aren’t in a party.
  5. CarTzy Win User

    Why does Gamechat doesn't work always?

    Hello!

    We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.


    [​IMG]


    Thank you for understanding.
  6. CarTzy Win User

    Why does Gamechat doesn't work always?

Thema:

Why is gamechat not working?

Loading...
  1. Why is gamechat not working? - Similar Threads - Why gamechat working

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Why can nobody hear me on gamechat

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can nobody hear me on gamechat: Hi my Xbox series s gamechat is faulty no one can hear me when gaming and I cannot hear chat in my soundbar also when I go to record message to send to someone I can't hear my chat through...
  10. Why does Gamechat doesn't work always?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Gamechat doesn't work always?: I play Sea of Thieves a lot with my friends. And sometimes we encounter another pirate that we wanna help or fight. But then because we are in Discord on XBOX nobody can't hear us. And then...