Why is "FTG" considered inappropriate?

Discus and support Why is "FTG" considered inappropriate? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Good evening, I am the current creator (owner) of an online gaming community called Full Throttle Gaming (FTG). We were founded in 2010 as strictly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FTG Tempest, Mar 7, 2023.

  1. FTG Tempest
    FTG Tempest Guest

    Why is "FTG" considered inappropriate?


    Good evening,

    I am the current creator (owner) of an online gaming community called Full Throttle Gaming (FTG). We were founded in 2010 as strictly XBOX-based community of gamers with a common goal - to make friends while gaming. At our peak, we had upwards of 2500 members, though in these recent years - we are much smaller.

    As of recently, a lot of our members seem to be struggling with XBOX's Community Standards and have been subjugated to enforcement actions based around the acronym "FTG" especially in terms of making Looking for Group (LFG) posts. These LFG posts are oriented towards trying to find gamers to play Halo Infinite with either casually, for Big Team Battles, complete challenges, etc and it seems that any LFGs that include our community's acronym has been flagged as inappropriate and it is affecting the way a lot of our members find people to game with. One example of many:

    https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/922924036298801242/1047973010243588196/Screenshot_20221201-142926.png?width=282&height=627

    I have not known FTG to be derogatory or slang in any sense of the word, so seeing it flagged as such is surprising and confusing.

    I have previously gone to your Automated Chat Support as well as your 24/7 Non-automated Chats and the actual human I spoke with was beside themselves that we are struggling with this, but were unable to find solutions, so I am finding my way to the forums in hopes to find an answer and maybe even a resolution for our members.



    Current Creator of Full Throttle Gaming (FTG)

    https://ftggamers.enjin.com/

    :)
     
    FTG Tempest, Mar 7, 2023
    #1
  2. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

    just whats considered inappropriate

    Another hand shake for Darcmyk is in order.
  3. Cathproudlock Win User

    just whats considered inappropriate

    [quote user="Tam1"]

    The English flag of St George is offensive and anyone with it as an emblem should be banned post haste :)

    [/quote]

    are you Scotts per chance? :)
  4. dbe451 Win User

    just whats considered inappropriate

    anything can be offensive. It's like art, all in the eye of the beholder. So really any emblem could be.
  5. Darcmyk Win User

    just whats considered inappropriate

    @Old Guy: SHHHHHH! They don't teach that in elementary school history. Check out the previews of the new Lincoln movie where it looks like the civil war was all about slavery and human dignity. Can't have the kids learning about polictical power plays
    and the way things really work. ;oD
  6. Jasperrdm Win User

    just whats considered inappropriate

    Or that they are Dukes of Hazard fans. And do not buy into your view piont of the flag. Or just trying to tick you off.
Thema:

Why is "FTG" considered inappropriate?

Loading...
  1. Why is "FTG" considered inappropriate? - Similar Threads - Why FTG considered

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]