Why is friends list not showing on my xbox 360?

Discus and support Why is friends list not showing on my xbox 360? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Dose anyone know why my friends list is not showing on my xbox 360 but is showing on the Xbox app as the I loged in into the same xbox account on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Luke Greenwood, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Why is friends list not showing on my xbox 360?

Dose anyone know why my friends list is not showing on my xbox 360 but is showing on the Xbox app as the I loged in into the same xbox account on my xbox 360 and on the Xbox app?

:)

Luke Greenwood, Nov 18, 2022
  2. Luke Greenwood Win User

Oh OK but when I went to add someone is on my friends list that is showing on my friends list on the Xbox app and it said that the person I tryed to add is already on my friends list. So why didn't show on the friends on my xbox 360?
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, we have no official position from Microsoft when to this, however the trend is that fewer services be shown on Xbox 360 since it is a console that has been discontinued.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again Luke, friends who've been added on Xbox One won't automatically show up on your Xbox 360 list, you'll have to send a friend request through your Xbox 360 console. Once they accept, you'll see them in your friends list on both of your consoles.
  5. Luke Greenwood Win User

That doesn't help at as it doesn't tell to get my xbox 360 to start displaying my friends list that the xbox is showing me.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Luke, if you're referring to the keyboard profile in the game, I did a search and found a case that can help you.

Viewing your Xbox One friends on your Xbox 360 friends list

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc...
Thema:

1. Why is friends list not showing on my xbox 360? - Similar Threads - Why friends list

2. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  3. Why is friends list not accurate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is friends list not accurate?: After gamer tag name change, friends list not showing some online but others on. But when you look at the profile itself they are online and a game. Also in a party past gamer tag and new tag...
  4. Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?: It happened to me just yesterday I put a post up for a roblox game and used the tag and got com banned for 2 days!! 882108c4-fa49-4fce-b321-77f74e5dbcda
  5. Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?: Hello! Whenever I invite my friends to an Xbox call I have to keep game bar open in order to talk to them. Whenever I tab out of game bar to play a game I try to talk my friends cant hear me. I...
  6. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  7. Why are my friends not popping up under the 'friends' list on Minecraft Bedrock?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are my friends not popping up under the 'friends' list on Minecraft Bedrock?: I've tried restarting my laptop, resetting my network, making sure multiplayer + joining clubs + cross play is allowed then running an SFC scan and restarting my laptop as per the instructions of...
  8. Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...: I know he is a god in xbox thats the reason iam asking this Does it mean iam lucky? f0efcd5e-4e08-42aa-8589-3e542270e371
  9. Why is Xbox prompting me to add my friend when he appears on my friends list?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox prompting me to add my friend when he appears on my friends list?: I have 2 alternate accounts, and 1 main account. Both alts were operated by former family members, and I have since taken them to use since they no longer use them. Both accounts have some extra...
  10. Why can't I add a friend to my friends list?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I add a friend to my friends list?: A friend of mine has disappeared friend list on Xbox even though I didn't unfriend them. When I try to retrieve them, a message pops up saying "Try again in a bit. Something went wrong." Ive tried...