why is Forza horizon one that was a game with gold no longer doan load able

Discus and support why is Forza horizon one that was a game with gold no longer doan load able in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; just asking tried to find it in my history when I get to it down load history freezes sends me back to the top can't for the life of me re down load it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by popcan nine2, Oct 9, 2018.

1. popcan nine2
    popcan nine2 Guest

just asking tried to find it in my history when I get to it down load history freezes sends me back to the top can't for the life of me re down load it to my 360 that I just got to play all my games that's not on the Xbox one

:)

popcan nine2, Oct 9, 2018
  2. evertonsj4
    evertonsj4 Guest
    Forza Horizon profile says it is no longer available

evertonsj4, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Mise a jour/update Horizon 3 FR/EN

Depuis la mise a jour de Forza Horizon 3 quand je lance le jeux cela me dit : "Le profil forza Horizon que vous tentez de charger n'est plus disponible" aidez moi svp :'(

Since the update of Forza Horizon 3 when I launch the game it says: "The profile forza Horizon that you are trying to load is no longer available"

KoG y4nkees 92, Oct 9, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Hey popcan,

Is Forza Horizon the only game that causes the Xbox to freeze, and when it freezes are you able to go back to the Home screen?

I would suggest basic troubleshooting, staring with clearing the
    system cache
    . Once you clear that out, turn off your Xbox, and unplug the power supply from your Xbox and the wall outlet for a few minutes, then try again.

Let us know if that information is helpful!

XBF Diego M, Oct 9, 2018
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey popcan,

Is Forza Horizon the only game that causes the Xbox to freeze, and when it freezes are you able to go back to the Home screen?

I would suggest basic troubleshooting, staring with clearing the
    system cache
    . Once you clear that out, turn off your Xbox, and unplug the power supply from your Xbox and the wall outlet for a few minutes, then try again.

Let us know if that information is helpful!
  6. EVERMORE31 Win User

i bought forza horizon 3 i just updated, it says profile had changed ask xbox support

The Forza Horizon profile you are trying to load is no longer available
  7. T3chnlgydude Win User

Forza Horizon: Storm Island dlc

Hi SquallLion1

Unfortunately Forza Horizon 2 - Storm Island has reached "end of life" status and was removed from Xbox store on September 30th 2018

Here is an extract form the Forza Week in Review post on https://www.forzamotorsport.net

"Forza Horizon 2

A heads up for the Forza community: Forza Horizon 2 will reach “end of life” status on September 30. That means that the game and its associated DLC will no longer be available for purchase. After September 30, players who own Forza Horizon 2 will still
    able to download and play the game and its associated content as normal. However, Forza Horizon 2 and its DLC will no longer be for sale. Forza Horizon 2 is currently available as part of August Games With Gold so, if you haven’t played it already, now is
    a great time to grab it."
  8. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
  9. Kazukyyy Win User

Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

You don't need Gold for a Forza Horizon 4 Club. I was able to join a Forza Horizon 3 club aswell on pc. And on PC Gold doesn't exist
Thema:

1. why is Forza horizon one that was a game with gold no longer doan load able - Similar Threads - why Forza horizon

2. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. Banned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point.: Forza Ban History Page get stuck on F (forza) logo.. Please Help. I have tried different browsers and devices.. no luck. 6b602935-0432-4abf-af67-8e247a516a69
  5. Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?: Hi. My forza horizon 5 game had an issue with the menu button not working when i was playing it on the new xbox series x. When I looked up how to fix it, I used the steps to reset the console as...
  6. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  7. Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch: I can’t pay forza horizon 5 as it crashes on launch. Pls can you fix it!! ace8bafd-73a8-4996-ae19-86085a5af5d4
  8. Why Dosen't Work to Play forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Dosen't Work to Play forza Horizon 4: I tried to play forza Horizon 4,It doesn't give me any error it just crashes when I hit "continue game" but sometimes it gives me this error : "The instruction at 0x00007FF6BA64AA32 referenced...
  9. Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate: I just bought game pass ultimate to play with my friend, and it still says I don’t have the privileges to do so. Any reason why this may be happening? 596dba88-d15d-47b5-b1d9-99766f4f20ec
  10. Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...: My game forza horizon 5 wont load bfa603c8-e9e5-49e4-8af6-6acbb04bc321